From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Sep 20th, 2014, 9:30 am
The Threshold series by Christa Kinde (#2, #4)
Requirements: Epub reader, 5.75 Mb
Overview: Behind the scenes, I’m a cheerful homebody whose many talents include dish-washing, laundry-sorting, and the weaving polysyllabic words into everyday conversation. First to know, last to tell, happy to try, and always true. A plotter and a plodder, a dabbler and a devotee. Weaknesses include bright colors, crazy socks, and alliteration. More to the point, I spend my days planning studies, plotting stories, and putting my nose to the proverbial grindstone… because as much as I loves writing, it’s work. Finding the perfect word, turning a phrase so it sparkles, giving a plot just a bit of a twist—they’re worth every iota of effort. I’m delighted to have discovered what I want to do when I grow up!
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult

ImageImage

The Hidden Deep (The Threshold #2)
Homework, football, apple pies, and ... angels? Harvest time is in full swing when Prissie Pomeroy learns that something terrible happened in her family's orchard. With school back in session, Prissie's best friends are distant, while Ransom and his friends won't leave her alone. As Koji and Milo introduce Prissie to the angels of Jedrick's Flight, she's drawn increasingly deeper into their world and closer to its dangers. A kidnapped apprentice suffers. A chained door bodes ill. A tiny angel makes a big difference. A battle line is drawn. Everything Prissie thought she knew is about to change ... again! 'He was trembling, which frightened Prissie even more than the pitch black. Crouching down, she made herself as small as possible against the tunnel wall. From somewhere in the darkness ahead came a sour note, off-key and unpleasant. She held her breath, listening with all her might. A dull clink was followed by a crunching sound that reminded Prissie uneasily of a barn cat eating a mouse. She cupped her hand around her little passenger and curled more tightly, hiding her face on her knees as her heart sent up a silent plea for help.

The Garden Gate (The Threshold #4)
The Pomeroys pull together in the aftermath of the storm that shook West Edinton -- and Prissie's faith -- to its very foundations. Letting go proves difficult, and holding on takes all of her courage. With the encouragement of a brother who's in on her secret, Prissie finds her feet. With the help of the bane who's now a brother, she takes a stand. As spring comes to the orchard, a cryptic remark from Abner hints at West Edinton's long-kept secret. A beloved aunt returns from overseas. A faded angel takes up residence atop the Pomeroys' refrigerator. A treasured friend must say goodbye. While ranks of the Faithful rally to defend what's most precious, Prissie discovers that angels aren't the only ones who are Sent.

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/jgdrcqlb2tqb
http://www.toofile.com/cvqb6ysyyzz3/KindeThreshold.zip.html

viewtopic.php?f=1295&t=509845
viewtopic.php?f=1295&t=659690
Sep 20th, 2014, 9:30 am