From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Sep 27th, 2014, 8:14 am
Gravediggers series by Christopher Krovatin (#1-#3)
Requirements: Epub reader, 2.00 Mb
Overview: Chris Krovatin here. I'm an author ('Heavy Metal & You', 'Venomous', and the 'Gravediggers' series), an actor, a metalhead, and a New Yorker. I'm also a journalist for multiple heavy metal press outfits, specifically Revolver Magazine, Invisible Oranges, and MetalSucks. I scream for a local New York doom-metal band named Flaming Tusk; call me Stolas Trephinator. My favorite musicians are Slayer and Frank Sinatra, and my favorite food is gnocchi (it's made of potatoes!). I currently live in Brooklyn, where my life is a haze of records, weird toys, craft beer, and beautiful women. Feel free to follow me on Twitter at @chriskrovatin, and drop me a line about horror, metal, writing, reading, or life at large.
Genre: Fantasy, Horror, Young Adult

ImageImageImage

Mountain of Bones (Gravediggers #1)
Ian was the one who chased the majestic buck into the forest. Kendra and PJ followed him. They all hoped to return to the hiking trail before anyone noticed they were gone. However, the mountain had other plans for them: dark, sinister plans that only nightmares are made of.
The Goonies meets The Evil Dead in this series about three kids who become separated from their backpacking group in the Montana wilderness and discover they are stranded in the heart of zombie country.
Ian was the one who chased the majestic buck into the forest. (His motto: Act first, think later.)
Kendra didn't want to become separated from the other sixth graders, but she followed Ian anyway, despite what her analytical mind told her.
PJ followed him, too. Even though he was scared, he figured he might catch some amazing footage with his video camera.
They all hoped to return to the hiking trail before anyone noticed they were gone. However, the mountain had other plans for them: dark, sinister plans that only nightmares are made of.
Now they don't know where they are. They don't know how to get home. They don't know what gruesome creatures lurk in the shadows-but when they find out, will they be able to defeat these monsters and escape the mountain together?

Terror Cove (Gravediggers #2)
Newly crowned zombie slayers Ian, Kendra, and PJ are on a family vacation in the tropics when they are warned about a cursed island called Isla Hambrienta. What none of them expect to find is a zombie colony much stronger than the one they defeated on the mountain—and another presence on the island that's way more dangerous than the creatures they're supposed to turn to dust.
Fans of creepy books like Skeleton Creek by Patrick Carman will love Christopher Krovatin's wild stories about zombies and the kids who defeat them.

Entombed (Gravediggers #3)
Ian, Kendra, and PJ have learned everything they know about being Gravediggers from their trusted teacher and friend, Warden O’Dea. They’ve battled the undead on a mountaintop and on a creepy island, and they’re ready for more.
But when a vengeful ex-Gravedigger kidnaps O’Dea in a plot to release scores of zombies onto the earth, the kids’ journey takes them deep into the caves of Indonesia to a lost city called Kudus. And if a terrifying breed of dangerous, evolved zombies isn’t enough, there are plenty of unsettling surprises inside the group, too. Kendra is wrestling with strange new powers that she can’t explain, while Ian realizes feelings for Kendra that he can’t explain. And PJ has been handed a chilling prophecy about his future that he’s afraid to share with his friends.
In this final installment of the series, the kids’ Gravedigger skills and their friendship are put to the ultimate test. The fate of the human world rests on their shoulders—but will they escape Kudus with their lives?

Download Instructions:
https://userscloud.com/80elc54pkyvc
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/qckk7q5seqpm
Sep 27th, 2014, 8:14 am