From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Oct 18th, 2014, 10:04 pm
Chamber of Horrors series by Bruce Coville (#1-#3)
Requirements: Epub reader, 3.81 Mb
Overview: Bruce Coville (born May 16, 1950) is an American author of children's and young adult novels.
Bruce Coville was born May 16, 1950 in Syracuse, New York, where he grew up. As a child, Coville was an avid reader. Mary Poppins, Dr. Dolittle, and children's serials such as Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys were among his favorite books.
His first published story was The Foolish Giant. He is most famous for his Unicorn Chronicles series, My Teacher Is an Alien, Aliens Ate My Homework, and Magic Shop series. Other lesser-known series include: Space Brat, Camp Haunted Hills, I Was a Sixth Grade Alien, The A.I. Gang, Moongobble and Me, and Nina Tanleven. His work has been featured in numerous anthologies and collections, including A Glory of Unicorns, Half Human, Herds of Thunder, Manes of Gold, The Unicorn Treasury, and The Dragon Book. Anthologies created entirely from his own writing are Coville's Book of Fear, Oddly Enough, Odder Than Ever, Odds Are Good, and Oddest of All.
Genre: Fantasy, Horror, Young Adult

ImageImageImage

Amulet of Doom (Chamber of Horrors #1)
Boring—that’s what Marilyn thinks her family is. Completely, horribly normal. All except for her great-aunt Zenobia, a scandalously independent world traveler with the most exciting stories. Marilyn always looks forward to her spirited great-aunt’s visits, but this time, Zenobia seems to have something unusual on her mind.
Marilyn can’t refuse when the obviously worried Zenobia asks her to hold on to something for safekeeping—a beautiful amulet found in the Egyptian desert, with a center stone so vivid and sparkling, it almost seems . . . alive. Suddenly Marilyn’s dreams turn dark as she’s tasked with a terrible mission: to keep whatever is inside the amulet from gaining its freedom—and with it, revenge.

Spirits and Spells (Chamber of Horrors #2)
Why can’t Tansy’s boyfriend, Travis, be into something normal—like football? Instead, he likes complicated games with magical characters and fantastic setups. In fact, Travis just discovered a new one called Spirits and Spells, which he’s sure will be a huge hit.
To try it out, Tansy, Travis, and four of their friends gather one night in an abandoned mansion—the perfect setting for their spooky quest. All six accept their characters’ roles and special abilities and set off to find four objects of power that Travis has hidden nearby. But as they move deeper into the house, the players encounter obstacles that definitely weren’t supposed to be there, and the dangers start to seem all too real.
Before morning, each of them will be forced to call on their new powers as they struggle to keep their magical identities from taking over and getting what they really want: a way back into this world.

Waiting Spirits (Chamber of Horrors #4)
Sixteen-year-old Lisa Burton can’t believe her parents dragged her to a summer house for the entire month of August. After five days of rain, she and her younger sister, Carrie, have never been more bored. So when their grandmother suggests a silly parlor game, the girls are excited—until an unseen power takes over Lisa’s hand and writes a puzzling message: “Welcome Home.”
Who—or what—is trying to reach the Burtons, and how does it know that their grandmother’s family once lived at the estate? As she uncovers family secrets one by one, Lisa realizes that to make the past right, she’ll have to journey through the corridors of an unsettled mind powerful enough to trap them all inside.

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/f2qdpsrft2xz
http://www.toofile.com/0oxl4mriao7k/CovilleHorrors.zip.html
Oct 18th, 2014, 10:04 pm
Oct 25th, 2014, 10:42 pm
Added Waiting Spirits.
Oct 25th, 2014, 10:42 pm