From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Nov 3rd, 2014, 11:24 am
2 Novels by Jasmine Rose
Requirements: Epub & Mobi/AZW3 Reader,
Overview: I’m a writer, and the only way I could fully express myself is through a pen and a paper. I could let all the thoughts, emotions and the huge amount of imagination out of my heart and mind, and I’m lucky to have people read my stories.

I’m the author of “A Unique Kind of Love.”
Genre: Young Adult, Romance

ImageImage

A Unique Kind of Love
Lena Rose Winter was a typical seventeen year old girl, or so everyone thought.
She had a hated secret and she knew what love was, but she dreaded it.
Liam Christopher Black was far from your typical bad boy. He was a good guy, the one who would sit at the back of the class, not making a sound.
His family dying in a car crash cost him his voice.
Lena knew becoming friends with someone was a great risk because you could always end up caring too much. But still, she fought for the boy and his friendship but they ended up falling for each other. Hard.
It seemed as if the world didn't want them together as they faced struggle after struggle to beat the odds. But will the risks be enough for their relationship to survive?
Amidst the trials and bad experiences, will both of them learn to truly love again?

Mars
There is something about gravity that when you pull it just the right way, two different planets could revolve around each other. Amy, the shy girl who is still getting over her ex, tries to pull away from the blunt, over confident yet optimistic Logan, a person whom she can't seem to shake.
Like Earth and Mars, they slowly begin to orbit each other, pulling and pushing between their clashing personalities yet similar interests. A tragedy that happens to one of them may make or break them, and the two will try to hold on as long as they could.
But soon enough Amy and Logan find just the right pull to fall in love with each other, like two heavenly bodies who were destined to crash without a care about the mess it'll leave behind.

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/jwqsqvh1mc74
(Closed Filehost) https://hugefiles.net/lrubng3v3ge8
Nov 3rd, 2014, 11:24 am