Mar 2nd, 2012, 4:39 pm
Hi guys!
Hey guys have you come across virgin heroes in romance novels?do suggest some:)
Mar 2nd, 2012, 4:39 pm
Mar 2nd, 2012, 9:20 pm
mikayellow wrote:Hi guys!

Good question they're all protrayed as alpha and experienced! :lol:
Mar 2nd, 2012, 9:20 pm

No longer active.
Mar 3rd, 2012, 11:47 am
Mar 3rd, 2012, 11:47 am
Mar 3rd, 2012, 4:37 pm
funny now that I think about it, even it the books where the females are suppost to be few and far between the Hero's still have gotten some.
Mar 3rd, 2012, 4:37 pm

Be kind rewind !
Mar 3rd, 2012, 5:45 pm
book1q2 wrote:funny now that I think about it, even it the books where the females are suppost to be few and far between the Hero's still have gotten some.

Yes, they don't seem to have any problems do they :lol: You've got to wonder where they're getting the experience from?? :?
I'm still trying to think of some title, I know I've seen some, what type were you looking for? Historical, contemporary, young adult, erotica? I don't want to recomend that last if your looking for ya!
Mar 3rd, 2012, 5:45 pm

No longer active.
Mar 3rd, 2012, 6:10 pm
Romeo?
Mar 3rd, 2012, 6:10 pm

Image Image
Mar 3rd, 2012, 6:59 pm
zackddog wrote:Romeo?

Are you serious? Romeo, come on, any guy who's a bit of a lothario is called Romeo, besides I thought all noblemen were at it with any maid/female that wasn't nailed down (parden the pun :lol: )
Mar 3rd, 2012, 6:59 pm

No longer active.
Mar 3rd, 2012, 7:02 pm
mikayellow wrote:Hi guys!

One comes to mind, Temaire's Earth by Violet summers, 4th book of the Queens of Merab series, it's got adult content, but I'll look for others.
Mar 3rd, 2012, 7:02 pm

No longer active.
Mar 4th, 2012, 7:35 am
womble wrote:

Are you serious? Romeo, come on, any guy who's a bit of a lothario is called Romeo, besides I thought all noblemen were at it with any maid/female that wasn't nailed down (parden the pun :lol: )

I don't know no Lothario but you're right, Romeo was in his late teens, maybe 20, living in Venice, rich parents and he probably drove a Ferrari gondola. Da hell was I thinking.
Mar 4th, 2012, 7:35 am

Image Image
Mar 4th, 2012, 11:01 am
zackddog wrote:
womble wrote:

I don't know no Lothario but you're right, Romeo was in his late teens, maybe 20, living in Venice, rich parents and he probably drove a Ferrari gondola. Da hell was I thinking.

Good one Ferrari Gondola :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mar 4th, 2012, 11:01 am

No longer active.
Mar 4th, 2012, 8:08 pm
So far I've got:
Violet Summers 4. Temair‘s Earth:

On the world of Merab, women rule, while men wield the magic. For generations it was a system that worked, but the old adage is true: power often corrupts, and many of the women of Merab have begun to use their power for the good of themselves, not the good of the country.

Temair knew that one day she'd have to step up and take her place as Queen of Emetra; she just didn't expect for it to happen so soon! Now she finds herself on a Tour of the Queendom in search of her four Consorts –- the four men whose Elemental magic will awaken hers. In the process she's also found a troubled society where the men are tired of being abused and exploited.

Kaitlyn O'Connor:

1. Abiogenesis:

Reuel CO469 is tall, dark, and infinitely dangerous. His is the face that launched a million flyers. He is the first of his kind, the first cyborg to go rogue, the leader of all who'd come after him, and the only rogue nobody has ever come close to catching. From the moment Dalia first sets eyes on him, she knows she is lost. She can no more resist his dark allure than she can cease to breathe. Rating: Graphic violence, graphic sex, explicit language, profanity, menage a trois, bondage, self sex, and exhibitionism. This is the story of a woman's love for two very different men.

2. Cyborg:

Freed from persecution by their creators, the emerging Cyborg race establish their own world. Amaryllis is among the hunters rescued and, per Cyborg law, expected to take no less than two, nor more than four, male companions. She has one serious problem. She's not a Cyborg.

3. Cyborg Nation

It was supposed to be a routine mission to collect a pediatrician for the off-spring of the emerging cyborg nation. But rogue Cyborgs, Gideon, Jerico, and Gabriel realize fairly quickly that they have a unique opportunity to gain a mate/companion-Bronte. The rub is they weren't programmed for courtship. With no idea of how to woo the object of their desires, they fall back on the only skills they have to persuade her--their programming as pleasure bots.

4. Rules of Engagement:

War is all that any of them have ever known, but the strategies the cyborgs, Kameron, Damien, Gavin, and Kyle, are familiar with don't seem to work nearly as well in their campaign to win Zoe. She's human, after all and completely unpredictable. Zoe isn't certain what to make of the cyborgs--beyond the fact that they're seriously big and dangerous--and quite possibly four of the most handsome males she's ever seen. She's their enemy. They've made that abundantly clear. So why is it that they've suddenly taken the notion to convince her to contract with them? More importantly, why is that she finds herself wanting to when it's probably the worst idea she's ever had?:

5. Ilumination:

Tormented by a past he discovered had never existed, the hunter, Seth, had begun to suspect the unpalatable, unbelievable truth long before he came face to face with--himself, the rogue Cyborg, Simon--identical to him in every way but one--Simon had no soul. He hadn't been born. Simon had been created in a lab just as his partner Cole had been. But--how was that possible? Wanting answers, needing them, they joined forces to discover the truth, to find their creator. Instead, they found the creator's daughter,

6. Total Recall:

Alright, so Chloe knew it was just a lit-tle crazy to have a crush on a sexdroid, be he ever so cute and great in the sack, but she did, and she wasn’t about to let the company ‘disassemble’ him, by god, even if she did have to rob the ranger station to rescue him! Jared and Kane didn’t think she needed the fucking fuck droid, not when they had the same gods damned programming and were ready and more than willing to practice their own pleasure droid programming on her! But Chloe Armstein wasn’t an easy woman to dissuade when she set her mind to something.

Her First Consort, Fyre Lord Miach, is all warrior. Her Second Consort, Rayne Lord Dathan, is all play. Aire Lord Zevan was badly abused by the woman who should have protected him –- his own mother. Lady Aire didn't confine her power-play to her son, however, daring to attack Temair and her foster sister, Princess Nuriel, too.

So, for all concerned, their visit to Earth seems like an idyllic time of rest. The women are loving and nurturing, and the men are amiable and calm. But under the surface peace and joy, the rebellion is brewing as the men of Earth begin to realize that loving control is still control, and it's oppressive no matter how well intentioned. Add to that the return of a past foe, and a plan to end the reign of the Queendom forever, and end Temair's life in the process.

I'll keep thinking on it, I know I've come across a couple of others,
Mar 4th, 2012, 8:08 pm

No longer active.
Mar 5th, 2012, 6:49 am
On the world of Merab, women rule, while men wield the magic.

Can't help wondering if the "magic" has the word Visa on it.
Mar 5th, 2012, 6:49 am

Image Image
Mar 8th, 2012, 4:57 am
I don't think I'd ever thought of this, now I must think about it... Short of the comic American Virgin, I can't think of any at the moment
Mar 8th, 2012, 4:57 am