Mar 15th, 2017, 7:27 pm
I have about ten books on my "why isn't there any release date yet?" list but one of them finally got an answer today. :)

Is anyone else as excited as I am about Amber.Kell and RJ.Scott's 6th book in the End Street Detective Agency FINALLY being out?

I got an alert today via Author Alarms that it had been released - this after I've been trying to find info on a possible release date off and on for months! If I'd known in advance, I'd have been able to re-read the rest of the series to refresh my memory prior to release but now I've got to buy the dang book and save it until I do that.

Ah, but at least my wait is over - I have really been jonesing for a new ESDA book for awhile now.

If anyone else is interested, here's the link on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Guilty-Ghost-Street-Detective-Agency-ebook/dp/B06XKX9N3X

So what books are on your lists - ones you have been told are being released but that you have no timeline yet on when?

The only other one on mine (right now) that is MM is Erin R. Flynn's Her New Keeper, which has been listed on the website as "Coming Soon" for over a year now.
Mar 15th, 2017, 7:27 pm

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain
Mar 15th, 2017, 9:40 pm
S.A.Welsh's fourth book in her Shifter Protection Agency series. It has been on her WIP list for ages, and I keep on checking in :/ :)

Other than that, most books I am waiting on I know will be released eventually, as they are dependable authors ;) K.A.Merikan's biker series for one.
Mar 15th, 2017, 9:40 pm
Mar 16th, 2017, 2:32 am
I just read today that Jordan Castillo Price is working on PsyCop 8, and even has tentative plans for a PsyCop 9, so that's pretty exciting. I thought the end of #7 seemed pretty final. Glad to see I was wrong.

One thing I'm NOT stoked about: I was reading Broken by Jex Lane and it ended in a huge cliffhanger. Then, there's this author's note at the end talking about how the next one in the series won't come out until mid 2018 because there's some other series that's going to start up later this year instead of finishing this one first. Grr!
Mar 16th, 2017, 2:32 am
Mar 20th, 2017, 9:19 pm
I'm waiting for Wedlocked by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine. That's the part three of series. Only three days now, though. :D
Mar 20th, 2017, 9:19 pm
Apr 1st, 2017, 8:16 pm
For me, most definitely If I Ever, the final book in the Hell or High Water Series by SE Jakes. Her website has finally been updated, and indicates April 2017, but she has had major delays in the past due to personal issues, so not sure if I should bank on that. It's been soooo long that I may have to re-read the other books in the series to refresh....not that it would be a hardship. Awesome series!
Apr 1st, 2017, 8:16 pm
Apr 2nd, 2017, 4:53 pm
tucker_erica wrote:I just read today that Jordan Castillo Price is working on PsyCop 8, and even has tentative plans for a PsyCop 9, so that's pretty exciting. I thought the end of #7 seemed pretty final. Glad to see I was wrong.

One thing I'm NOT stoked about: I was reading Broken by Jex Lane and it ended in a huge cliffhanger. Then, there's this author's note at the end talking about how the next one in the series won't come out until mid 2018 because there's some other series that's going to start up later this year instead of finishing this one first. Grr!

Yea can't wait until it comes out, for sure :D
Apr 2nd, 2017, 4:53 pm
Apr 24th, 2017, 8:53 pm
Pulp by Robin Talley sounds so interesting. I hope she can pull it off.

About a closeted teen in the 1950s finding a way to express herself by writing a lesbian pulp novel and a contemporary out-and-proud lesbian who discovers the book years later and becomes fascinated by its pseudonymous author. (x)

I'll just sit tight until 20-freaking-18. Come on, Talley!
Apr 24th, 2017, 8:53 pm
May 1st, 2017, 10:53 pm
Roxane Gay's Hunger is going to make a splash once its released. I look forward to following it.
May 1st, 2017, 10:53 pm

PM me if links are dead.
Please click "Thank You" if you like what I shared.
Support authors - if you like it, buy it.