May 25th, 2017, 4:43 pm
smaakage40 wrote:
darthvega wrote:Hi there, I hope someone here can help me figure out which book this is, because all I remember is that one of the MC's thought his boyfriend/lover was cheating on him, so he arranged to "get caught in the act" with another guy. I also sort of recall that the guy he cheated with was the one who told him that his BF couldn't be trusted and was cheating on him, but it wasn't true. It turns out that the boyfriend had not cheated on him at all, and he only found out the truth later on when they came across each other again. I know it's vague and that is why I am having such a hard time trying to find this book. It's just that I remember how much I hated the MC for what he did and I want to hate on him some more by reading the book again. Hahaha! So, if anyone can help me out despite the vague info, I would really appreciate it!

Hi there :)
I don't know if I'm doing this reply right, but I'm thinking it could be:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31517434-long-road-home

Yes! Thank you so much! :thumbup: You have saved me from more sleepless nights, and I can now get my hate on by re-reading this book! Really appreciate it :-D
May 25th, 2017, 4:43 pm
May 25th, 2017, 5:21 pm
darthvega wrote:
smaakage40 wrote:
darthvega wrote:Hi there, I hope someone here can help me figure out which book this is, because all I remember is that one of the MC's thought his boyfriend/lover was cheating on him, so he arranged to "get caught in the act" with another guy.. It's just that I remember how much I hated the MC for what he did and I want to hate on him some more by reading the book again. Hahaha! So, if anyone can help me out despite the vague info, I would really appreciate it!

Hi there :)
I don't know if I'm doing this reply right, but I'm thinking it could be:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31517434-long-road-home

Yes! Thank you so much! :thumbup: You have saved me from more sleepless nights, and I can now get my hate on by re-reading this book! Really appreciate it :-D

No problems whatsoever!!! I had another book I thought it might be, but I could NOT for the life of me remember the name (the irony is not lost on me :D :) ) And that is gonna drive me INSANE the rest of the day! :shock: :lol:
May 25th, 2017, 5:21 pm
May 26th, 2017, 1:10 am
smaakage40 wrote:
No problems whatsoever!!! I had another book I thought it might be, but I could NOT for the life of me remember the name (the irony is not lost on me :D :) ) And that is gonna drive me INSANE the rest of the day! :shock: :lol:

Oh no! That really is quite ironic :!: I hope someone else can help think of what that other book could be, for both of our peace of mind :)
May 26th, 2017, 1:10 am
May 28th, 2017, 3:54 am
The shifter series being looked for sounds a little like Kontra's Menagerie. I forget the other, and I can't remember if there was a wolf inheriting a bar or anything like that though/
May 28th, 2017, 3:54 am
May 31st, 2017, 2:45 pm
Thank you!!

The books description made me want to read them too. I'm glad someone was able to fill in the missing blanks!
May 31st, 2017, 2:45 pm
Jun 21st, 2017, 10:17 am
darthvega wrote:
smaakage40 wrote:

Oh no! That really is quite ironic :!: I hope someone else can help think of what that other book could be, for both of our peace of mind :)

I FOUND IT! The other book I thought it could be, and this might be something for you to read :D Damn, that has been driving me crazy :? :lol:
The other book I was thinking of is this:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/297 ... earch=true
Jun 21st, 2017, 10:17 am
Jun 21st, 2017, 10:40 am
smaakage40 wrote:
I FOUND IT! The other book I thought it could be, and this might be something for you to read :D Damn, that has been driving me crazy :? :lol:
The other book I was thinking of is this:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/297 ... earch=true

Wow! This is great, thank you so much! I haven't read this book before, but it seems interesting and along the lines of what I was thinking about when I was searching for that other one. I've haven't stopped wondering about this as well, so you saved us both from going nuts! :D :lol:
Jun 21st, 2017, 10:40 am
Jun 21st, 2017, 12:45 pm
darthvega wrote:
smaakage40 wrote:
Wow! This is great, thank you so much! I haven't read this book before, but it seems interesting and along the lines of what I was thinking about when I was searching for that other one. I've haven't stopped wondering about this as well, so you saved us both from going nuts! :D :lol:

No problems whatsoever :) And it is definitely within the same space as the other one. I haven't read this one though, since this trope doesn't work for me, but GRD is a great author :D
Jun 21st, 2017, 12:45 pm
Jul 10th, 2017, 9:41 am
Hi people looking for a book about a guy i think his name is blue he escaped from a conversion camp and was found by a guy at night at his yard. He is musician, I think it is an age-gap book or series. Thanks for your help.
Jul 10th, 2017, 9:41 am
Jul 21st, 2017, 11:46 pm
I'm looking for a m/m book (novella?) that paraphrased the children's book "The Giving Tree" at the very end of the story. All I can remember of the main characters was they were young (early 20s), but not teenagers. "All that's left is the love". Any ideas?
Jul 21st, 2017, 11:46 pm
Aug 5th, 2017, 1:33 am
Hi guys, I'm searching for a book I wanted to read some year ago, but I lost many book on my reader... It was a book about second chances at love, I rember the cover very well, the guy with the back turned had in his arms a young man with blond/red hair, the older guy had somer work about photoraphing, I think, he lost his lover/husband to cancer or something, and the young guy was a food delivery boy who receive an offer to do photos for some company... It's an age gap story. I can't find the book anywhere and I don't remember the author, so frustated. Hope u can help me!!!!
Aug 5th, 2017, 1:33 am
Aug 5th, 2017, 3:29 am
Sayo29 wrote:Hi guys, I'm searching for a book I wanted to read some year ago, but I lost many book on my reader... It was a book about second chances at love, I rember the cover very well, the guy with the back turned had in his arms a young man with blond/red hair, the older guy had somer work about photoraphing, I think, he lost his lover/husband to cancer or something, and the young guy was a food delivery boy who receive an offer to do photos for some company... It's an age gap story. I can't find the book anywhere and I don't remember the author, so frustated. Hope u can help me!!!!

I think it may be this one :)

Second Chance at Love (Different Paths to Love #1)
by Diana DeRicci

Published April 10th 2013 by Dreamspinner Press

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17620596-second-chance-at-love

posted here:) viewtopic.php?p=1811022#1811022
Aug 5th, 2017, 3:29 am
Aug 5th, 2017, 12:34 pm
Yes, is the one I was searching so desperately, thank you Weelee... I tried to click the link, but is saying:

"You are not authorised to read this forum. The topic may have been deleted or moved. If you reached this site via google or another search engine use forum search instead."

Try this one viewtopic.php?p=4716684#4716684
Aug 5th, 2017, 12:34 pm
Aug 5th, 2017, 7:40 pm
Sayo29 wrote:Yes, is the one I was searching so desperately, thank you Weelee... I tried to click the link, but is saying:

"You are not authorised to read this forum. The topic may have been deleted or moved. If you reached this site via google or another search engine use forum search instead."

Here is the link to the series: viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=2182353&hilit=Diana+DeRicci
or you can search forum by author's name or series name.
Aug 5th, 2017, 7:40 pm