Oct 17th, 2017, 5:35 am
Hey guys! Help me find this book and I will love you forever, lol.

I do not know the title, nor do I know the name, but I have a few details about the book, if anyone is able to figure it out from that:

This book takes place at the turn of the century (1800's)
This is, obviously, a MM book.
One man is owns a ranch, the other man is a disgraced 'outed' school teacher.
The ranch owner knows the school teacher from way back when - they do not like each other.
The Ranch owner takes out an ad for a roommate/farmhand, something like that.
The School teacher answers, as he just moved back to his home, is made to sleep in the barn.
Sexual tension and pure loathing in spades.
Let's see..

There is also a Native American man featured, who used to be the lover of the Rancher.
Toward the end of the book, a mob burns down the Ranch.
The Rancher and his lover, the School Teacher take refuge with the Indian Tribe, the son of the chief was the Native American ex of the Rancher.
There is a time span of a few decades - they are all older at the end of the book.
One of them develops cancer or something like that and passes away.
The remaining man feels lonely, so he takes his life with poison provided by the Native American Man, who is now the Chief, as his father had passed away. I believe the teacher was the one with cancer.

The last paragraph of the book deals with reincarnation, where the two lovers meet as they are waiting to be reincarnated. The line goes something like 'I literally just turned around, and there you were! Come on, it's time to be someone else!'

I believe this is the debut of a new MM author, and the book isn't more than 5 years old.

Popular tags would possibly be 'Historic', and 'Enemies to Lovers'.

If anyone is able to help, I would be in your debt!!
Oct 17th, 2017, 5:35 am
Oct 17th, 2017, 1:35 pm
Falling in Love with the Enemy by Katrina D. Miller
Oct 17th, 2017, 1:35 pm
Oct 17th, 2017, 6:46 pm
Thank you so much!!! You are absolutely correct!
Oct 17th, 2017, 6:46 pm