Describe the kind of app you're looking for, or a problem you need an app to solve. We will help you find it!
Jun 18th, 2016, 7:20 pm
I've just completed The Room Three thus ending the wonderful Room series. The plot was a bit shallow but I found the mechanical puzzles quite fascinating.
Now I'm looking for another puzzle game just like this. Without a plot, just the puzzles. You know, turn the box, flip the switch turn the key, work the cogs, etc.
Something like Cogs https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lazy8studios.cogs but with Room like puzzle-boxes, mechanical apparatus and stuff.

Is there such a game?
Jun 18th, 2016, 7:20 pm
Jun 25th, 2016, 4:16 pm
I'm not a gamer but had a quick look
and found this

100 Doors : Aliens Space
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gipnetix.aliensspace

100 Doors : Aliens Space is epic sequel of the most popular free-to-play puzzle game - 100 Doors 2013.

You will dive into robotic new world with the atmosphere of risk, excitement and pleasure. Enjoy turning gears and great mechanical animations.

Open new door and get the opportunity to shine your mind and intellect.

Main Features :
↗ 80 Levels (each update will add new levels)
↗ Great Sounds
↗ FANTASTIC graphic!!
↗ Complete utilization of your devices features!
↗ Different themed floors!
↗ it’s FREE!

★ TOP puzzles in Google Play!
★ FREE regular updates - new puzzles and enjoyable bonuses!
★ Over 40 MILLION players around the world
Jun 25th, 2016, 4:16 pm
Jun 25th, 2016, 11:06 pm
molly38 thank you for responding but that's not the kind of game I'm looking for.
There are about a thousand variations of 100 Doors and I'm not looking for a room crossing game (solve the puzzle, go to the next room, etc.)

I want a puzzle game with mechanical elements, just like the puzzles in The Room. Flip switches, turn keys, crank cogs, things like that... preferably in 3D.
Jun 25th, 2016, 11:06 pm
Apr 27th, 2017, 10:46 am
Shadowmatic
Monument Valley

I think you should give Lara Croft Go and Hitman Go a try.
Apr 27th, 2017, 10:46 am