Jul 31st, 2017, 4:41 pm

Angels' holidays service.

When I left for my holidays, a few weeks ago, I had the luxury of having Dreamy ♥ and my angels to cover my absence from the forum. Nobody noticed I was away. ;)

Today we offer you a service that will have you enjoy the same sensation if you are planning to leave for holidays. If you go away for holidays, but still want to join our games, you may now ask for an angel to post for you.

Example of post:
Hi, angels, I will be away for holidays from august 5 until august 13. Could someone please help me out for the San Fransisco game?

An angel will then post for you in this game, during your holidays, so you won't loose track.

Which games will be taken into account for this service?

These games will be 'labelled' with this sign: Image

This service costs you nothing, and my angels will be rewarded with a Holiday icon Image

Thank you for playing. Enjoy the Icon games, this Guy loves you!
Jul 31st, 2017, 4:41 pm
Jul 31st, 2017, 5:45 pm
Love this idea!!!

I am always here to help

Jul 31st, 2017, 5:48 pm
Great idea, Guy! :D

If anybody needs this, I'd love to help out!!
Jul 31st, 2017, 5:48 pm

Aug 1st, 2017, 7:09 am
I know, I'm not on holidays, but could I request an exception? Could one of my angels post for me in this beautiful game called End of the Rainbow. Since I'm much to busy to join there. Consider it as a test case for this 'holidays service'.

Any angel posting for me there simply post 'Posting for Guy' and 'Green', 'Blue', 'Red', 'Purple' and 'Yellow' in turn.

Thank you, my amazing angels. I love you.
Aug 1st, 2017, 7:09 am

Aug 1st, 2017, 7:20 am
I'll be happy to help :)
Aug 1st, 2017, 7:20 am
Aug 1st, 2017, 7:23 am
Should I give you a test run in never and pyramid as well ?
Aug 1st, 2017, 7:23 am

Aug 1st, 2017, 7:33 am
Aww... angels... You keep blowing me away with your amazing kindness... ♥

Thank you, Lessa ♥. :)

@Stacy: a few rounds in never ending and pyramid would indeed be an interesting test for finding rules in case of 'conflicting' situations. Not sure yet if regular players should get priority towards 'helping' angels. For now, please go ahead.

Thank you, angels. You make this place my paradise.
Aug 1st, 2017, 7:33 am
Aug 1st, 2017, 8:09 am
Hi, Guy! Image Would you like me to start posting for you in End of the Rainbow now? Do you have a color preference? I notice you post Red a lot ;)
Aug 1st, 2017, 8:09 am
Aug 1st, 2017, 8:34 am
Alessa9 wrote:Hi, Guy! Image Would you like me to start posting for you in End of the Rainbow now? Do you have a color preference? I notice you post Red a lot ;)

Yes, Lessa ♥, that would be great; you may post 'Green', 'Blue', 'Red', 'Purple' and 'Yellow' in turn every other round.

Thank you, darling, you are much to kind. xx
Aug 1st, 2017, 8:34 am
Aug 2nd, 2017, 4:42 pm
Hi, angels, I will be away for holidays from august 3 (tomorrow :lol: ) until august 6. Could someone please help me out for the San Fransisco, Journey to the center of the earth and rock climbing (if we're allowed to ask for more than a game)? :D Pretty please and thank you!
Aug 2nd, 2017, 4:42 pm
Aug 2nd, 2017, 4:43 pm
I'll be happy to in all three! :D

If that's allowed.... :?
Aug 2nd, 2017, 4:43 pm

Aug 2nd, 2017, 4:49 pm
Thank you, Goldie! I guess we'll have to wait for Guy's reply :lol: :D :D
Aug 2nd, 2017, 4:49 pm
Aug 2nd, 2017, 9:27 pm
How nice, yousofine, holidays! :) I hope you have a wonderful time...

Goldie ♥ will jump in for the games you mention, don't worry.

Also, I have decided to redraw from my idea to add some rule about 'conflicting' situations. Though my angels have super powers in terms of me judging the help I get from them, their chances and timing for posting in games are equal to any other regular player. That way, posting to help out a player who is on holidays doesn't contain any risk of harming other player's chances in the game.

Meaning I trust this topic to add to the joy and love we spread trough our games, leaving away the bad thoughts.

Thank you, angels. ;)
Aug 2nd, 2017, 9:27 pm
Aug 3rd, 2017, 2:25 am
yousofine wrote:Hi, angels, I will be away for holidays from august 3 (tomorrow :lol: ) until august 6. Could someone please help me out for the San Fransisco, Journey to the center of the earth and rock climbing (if we're allowed to ask for more than a game)? :D Pretty please and thank you!

Did you want Never ending & pyramid as well ?
Aug 3rd, 2017, 2:25 am