From music players to sound recording
Nov 30th, 2015, 9:07 am
Thanks @xavier90.
Can u do the latest stable version as well, for those of us that don't want to run beta apps.
Nov 30th, 2015, 9:07 am
Nov 30th, 2015, 11:05 am
I also have the spotifychache folder on my One Plus One (no sdcard...), I'm on CM13. Any suggestions?
Nov 30th, 2015, 11:05 am
Nov 30th, 2015, 12:36 pm
Is it possible to get Offline Playback working on this version? If not, is there another version or similar app with a music download option?
Nov 30th, 2015, 12:36 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Nov 30th, 2015, 2:03 pm
bllmrc99 wrote:yes pandora radio

I use Pandora, but it's more radio based, meaning that the functionality is not there. Users have no control over which songs are played as there is no search option. You can only create a channel based on your favorite artist or genre of music, and hope for the best.

Rhapsody is the closest that I'm aware of as it has the options needed, but the subscription box pops up after listening for a few seconds, or right after selecting download.

I was just hoping to download the songs to my device so I can listen to them later without using more data from streaming.
Nov 30th, 2015, 2:03 pm

Nov 30th, 2015, 5:06 pm
sh1218 wrote:Thanks @xavier90.
Can u do the latest stable version as well, for those of us that don't want to run beta apps.

here is the thing.. im not the modder, hacker or cracker.. im just a poster...
i can try to contact him and tell to update the app. maybe in next weeks there will be a stable version to be modded.
losing time with all betas dont make sense to me!
i hope to be someone who can mod and hack the apps, if i have the knowledge i will update the app always, brothers!
hope you enjoy and wait for news from me!
Nov 30th, 2015, 5:06 pm
Nov 30th, 2015, 6:46 pm
organshifter wrote:Is it possible to get Offline Playback working on this version? If not, is there another version or similar app with a music download option?

Well you can try Anghami. It has international & Arabic songs unfortunately downloading songs and offline listening is Plus features which are subscription based
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anghami

For Arabic Songs you can try eTarab Music. You can download & listen to songs but only Arabic songs
viewtopic.php?f=1332&t=1328222

There was an app called Yala FM which has both Arabic & International songs powered by fans unfortunately the app is pulled from store and even if you have the apk it will not work as signing always gives errors
http://www.yala.fm/en/
Nov 30th, 2015, 6:46 pm

Nov 30th, 2015, 11:20 pm
organshifter wrote:Is it possible to get Offline Playback working on this version? If not, is there another version or similar app with a music download option?

If you happen to have a jailbroken apple device, then deezer is it- with high quality audio, offline listening, everything there is in a premium subscription. :D
Nov 30th, 2015, 11:20 pm
Dec 1st, 2015, 4:47 am
I don't like the toast message
Dec 1st, 2015, 4:47 am
Dec 1st, 2015, 5:13 am
(GL)Silent wrote:Well you can try Anghami. It has international & Arabic songs unfortunately downloading songs and offline listening is Plus features which are subscription based
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anghami

For Arabic Songs you can try eTarab Music. You can download & listen to songs but only Arabic songs
viewtopic.php?f=1332&t=1328222

There was an app called Yala FM which has both Arabic & International songs powered by fans unfortunately the app is pulled from store and even if you have the apk it will not work as signing always gives errors
http://www.yala.fm/en/

Thanks for the info. This is my first time hearing about either of those platforms. I'll definitely look into it.
Dec 1st, 2015, 5:13 am

Dec 1st, 2015, 5:14 am
vertijo wrote:If you happen to have a jailbroken apple device, then deezer is it- with high quality audio, offline listening, everything there is in a premium subscription. :D

Yeah, I'm familiar with Deezer. It's definitely one of the nicer music app available. Would be great to see a modded Android version.
Dec 1st, 2015, 5:14 am

Dec 1st, 2015, 1:47 pm
Anyone able to get the android wear portion working in this version? All I get is connection failed or it just closes the app on my watch...thanks for the post either way!
Dec 1st, 2015, 1:47 pm
Dec 1st, 2015, 9:01 pm

That's the dream. Unfortunately, it's a dream that has yet to come true.
Dec 1st, 2015, 9:01 pm
Dec 1st, 2015, 10:10 pm
lowfive wrote:That's the dream. Unfortunately, it's a dream that has yet to come true.

Thanks! :thumbup: Subscribed.
Dec 1st, 2015, 10:10 pm

Dec 2nd, 2015, 4:47 pm
Is anyone having trouble where spotify would just crash and not stay opened anymore? Have to uninstall and reinstall to get it working again
Dec 2nd, 2015, 4:47 pm