From music players to sound recording
Dec 17th, 2016, 10:55 am
Spotify Music v7.2.0.1229 Beta [Mod]
Requirements: 4.0.3+
Overview: Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.

ImageImage
Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.

Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode

Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time

Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.

WHAT'S NEW

We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.

MOD:
Unlocked Spotify Connect
Seek FWD button added to information bar/tablet mod
Visual ads blocked
Audio ads blocked
Seeking enabled
Unlimited shuffle
Choose any song
Extreme audio unlocked
Repeats enabled

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music

Download Instructions: credits MrDude
http://kingfiles.net/se5e4pkjsnek

Mirrors:
https://dailyuploads.net/orrkny62ikfh
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/lpf9v4yh0s8n
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/jh3gu8kd
Dec 17th, 2016, 10:55 am

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Dec 19th, 2016, 6:56 pm
How to work spotify connect? Always say "only premium"
TIA
Dec 19th, 2016, 6:56 pm
Dec 19th, 2016, 8:13 pm
Spotify Connect has never worked on these mods. Only works with Fire TV which is for free or premium anyway. Shame it doesn't work with my Denon AVR. Great mod though other than that
Dec 19th, 2016, 8:13 pm
Dec 20th, 2016, 7:11 pm
Didn't test this version. But previous Versions worked with modded Spotify for Android TV (on NVIDIA Shield TV).
Dec 20th, 2016, 7:11 pm
Dec 20th, 2016, 8:54 pm
allanon wrote:How to work spotify connect? Always say "only premium"
TIA

Chromecast Video (with hdmi cable) IS working, Chromecast audio IS NOT working.
This mod is not fully cracked about 'Spotify Connected' functions.
Dec 20th, 2016, 8:54 pm
Dec 21st, 2016, 7:32 pm
johnfr wrote:
allanon wrote:How to work spotify connect? Always say "only premium"
TIA

Chromecast Video (with hdmi cable) IS working, Chromecast audio IS NOT working.
This mod is not fully cracked about 'Spotify Connected' functions.

Chromecast audio uses it's own version of Spotify - that's packaged as a binary file in the firmware of that device, so you need to patch your device if you want that feature. You can't seriously expect an android patched version of spotify on an android device to be able to patch files on your chromecast device.

All the spotify android apk does is use your own account - if you don't pay for premium, your chromecast audio won't have premium features. The apk on an android device is pacthed properly for the android device it's running on, for example if you use a patched spotify on a phone and on an android box - both devices are using a patched spotify and work fine with premium features.

All these other devices that have spotify integration - run their own versions of spotify, these ALL need patched to give premium features if you don't use a premium account, no amount of whinging/stating the obvious/hoping will ever change that......
Dec 21st, 2016, 7:32 pm

Dec 25th, 2016, 8:47 pm
So why that works with the Chromecast Video model. First time i hear that the google Chromecast audio device have a spotify included.
If i use the phone of a friend that have spotify premium, i can use the spotify connect via my Chromecast audio.
In fact you can have several connections of different user at the same time.
Dec 25th, 2016, 8:47 pm
Dec 26th, 2016, 2:40 am
toto33 wrote:So why that works with the Chromecast Video model. First time i hear that the google Chromecast audio device have a spotify included.
If i use the phone of a friend that have spotify premium, i can use the spotify connect via my Chromecast audio.
In fact you can have several connections of different user at the same time.

I'm not going to argue with you, download a firmware image and extract the system partition from it, you'll find the Spotify Binaries in that partition, then you can use IDA to disassemble those and patch them. I'm not about to write a guide on how to do that - but those are the basic steps.

Otherwise if you have a rooted device, you can most likely use adb to get those needed files - but you would need to change the system partition to r/w to flash a modded binary back to the chromecast as it's mounted as r/o.
Dec 26th, 2016, 2:40 am