From music players to sound recording
Jan 10th, 2017, 7:36 pm
Spotify Music v7.4.0.1742 Beta [Mod]
Requirements: 4.0.3+
Overview: Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.

ImageImage
Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.

Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode

Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time

Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.

WHAT'S NEW

We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.

⭐⭐⭐ MOD Premium: ⭐⭐⭐
Unlocked Spotify Connect
Seek FWD button added to information bar/tablet mod
Visual ads blocked
Audio ads blocked
Seeking enabled
Unlimited shuffle
Choose any song
Extreme audio unlocked
Repeats enabled

Note: Some server-side features require paid subscription.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music

Download Instructions: credits MrDude
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/kgktmmyk792d

Mirrors:
https://dailyuploads.net/s98d5yxi120z
(Closed Filehost) http://uploadocean.com/oh7rftg9ooy8
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/dla68l4w
Jan 10th, 2017, 7:36 pm

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Jan 11th, 2017, 11:04 am
Does the extreme audio really work or is it just a placebo?
Jan 11th, 2017, 11:04 am
Jan 12th, 2017, 8:22 pm
Spotify premium, is it free? I try to understand every mod, but no settings go this? And premium, trial? Need a little bit information. Sorry, but for this app I'm a noob
Jan 12th, 2017, 8:22 pm
Jan 13th, 2017, 12:44 am
carabinieri5675 wrote:Spotify premium, is it free? I try to understand every mod, but no settings go this? And premium, trial? Need a little bit information. Sorry, but for this app I'm a noob

It's quite clear as noted in the OP's description.
This is NOT premium version, but regular version with PREMIUM features (those listed in the MOD) unlocked.
Please note that you still won't be able to download songs, as this is one feature that the modder decides this will NEVER be unlocked, so everybody please don't ask why can't download songs please. And please respect him, don't request this as well.
Jan 13th, 2017, 12:44 am
Jan 13th, 2017, 4:51 am
Is there any noticeable difference between this version and the last several versions?

I keep seeing gradual increases in version numbers. But I never see any changes to the app.
Jan 13th, 2017, 4:51 am
Jan 13th, 2017, 4:24 pm
donafridi wrote:Does the extreme audio really work or is it just a placebo?

I always wondered this. I can't really be bothered to do so myself but I guess you could check by playing the same song twice with different quality settings and comparing the data usage.
Jan 13th, 2017, 4:24 pm
Jan 13th, 2017, 5:29 pm
hkwildboy wrote:
carabinieri5675 wrote:Spotify premium, is it free? I try to understand every mod, but no settings go this? And premium, trial? Need a little bit information. Sorry, but for this app I'm a noob

This is NOT premium version, but regular version with PREMIUM features (those listed in the MOD) unlocked.
Please note that you still won't be able to download songs, as this is one feature that the modder decides this will NEVER be unlocked, so everybody please don't ask why can't download songs please. And please respect him, don't request this as well.

I thought he didn't do it because it was impossible due to being a server-side feature.
Jan 13th, 2017, 5:29 pm
Jan 13th, 2017, 10:07 pm
hkwildboy wrote:

For you it was clear, for me not. But nevertheless, thanks for answer.
Jan 13th, 2017, 10:07 pm
Jan 14th, 2017, 7:13 am
big thanx
Jan 14th, 2017, 7:13 am
Jan 14th, 2017, 8:56 am
Sorry, next question. I try to download for offline playing, but Spotify wants premium acc. But you are writing this feature is "open". How to solve?
Jan 14th, 2017, 8:56 am
Jan 14th, 2017, 10:56 am
Spotify connect does not work, still requires premium ...
Jan 14th, 2017, 10:56 am
Jan 14th, 2017, 11:52 am
carabinieri5675 wrote:Sorry, next question. I try to download for offline playing, but Spotify wants premium acc. But you are writing this feature is "open". How to solve?

Are you a troll? The premium features available are in red for lazy people like you to read easily.
This mod has all the premium features except that one. Even a 4 year-old would understand.
Jan 14th, 2017, 11:52 am
Jan 14th, 2017, 3:25 pm
Alexzkter wrote:
carabinieri5675 wrote:Sorry, next question. I try to download for offline playing, but Spotify wants premium acc. But you are writing this feature is "open". How to solve?

Are you a troll? The premium features available are in red for lazy people like you to read easily.
This mod has all the premium features except that one. Even a 4 year-old would understand.

Wow. Are you happy now? Everything's OK? Need a doctor? Because, for me it was not clear. He is writing g something with download, this is from advertising, and then something about premium features. Clear writing, then OK. Don't write original advertising things, and then OK. It is sad that everywhere still existing people without brain like you. Bye.
Jan 14th, 2017, 3:25 pm
Jan 15th, 2017, 5:58 pm
I like so much this mod but it doesn't work with chromecast
Jan 15th, 2017, 5:58 pm
Jan 15th, 2017, 8:42 pm
appmenot wrote:I like so much this mod but it doesn't work with chromecast

Correct. The chromecast runs it's own version of spotify - which of course is not the hacked one provided by Balatan.
Jan 15th, 2017, 8:42 pm