From music players to sound recording
Feb 21st, 2017, 6:38 pm
Spotify Music v7.7.0.1172 Beta [Mod]
Requirements: 4.0.3+
Overview: Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.

ImageImage
Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.

Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode

Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time

Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.

WHAT'S NEW

We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.

⭐⭐⭐ MOD Premium: ⭐⭐⭐
Unlocked Spotify Connect
Seek FWD button added to information bar/tablet mod
Visual ads blocked
Audio ads blocked
Seeking enabled
Unlimited shuffle
Choose any song
Extreme audio unlocked
Repeats enabled

Note: Some server-side features require paid subscription.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music

Download Instructions: credits MrDude
(Closed Filehost) http://uploadocean.com/p9o9wo0usrgg

Mirrors:
(Closed Filehost) https://cloudyfiles.org/t18ax85xc50y
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/cftwe2aq0474
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/ae31k2bs
Feb 21st, 2017, 6:38 pm

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Feb 21st, 2017, 8:34 pm
Does offline play work ?
Feb 21st, 2017, 8:34 pm
Feb 21st, 2017, 10:16 pm
AtlasH wrote:Does offline play work ?

No
Feb 21st, 2017, 10:16 pm
Feb 22nd, 2017, 7:50 am
I was looking in the Spotify settings. Under storage it shows over 2 GB used by Spotify. Yet, these modified apps don't allow downloading for offline use. Does anyone know what those 2 GB are for? And what would be affected if I delete them?
Feb 22nd, 2017, 7:50 am
Feb 22nd, 2017, 11:19 am
TouchOfGrey wrote:I was looking in the Spotify settings. Under storage it shows over 2 GB used by Spotify. Yet, these modified apps don't allow downloading for offline use. Does anyone know what those 2 GB are for? And what would be affected if I delete them?

That could be the size of the cache Spotify has used so far on your device.
Feb 22nd, 2017, 11:19 am
Feb 23rd, 2017, 4:18 am
dayaki wrote:
TouchOfGrey wrote:I was looking in the Spotify settings. Under storage it shows over 2 GB used by Spotify. Yet, these modified apps don't allow downloading for offline use. Does anyone know what those 2 GB are for? And what would be affected if I delete them?

That could be the size of the cache Spotify has used so far on your device.

No, it is not cache. I thought it would be as well, but I just checked my own and Im up to 665 megabytes, 88.6 being the app itself and the rest just referred to as "data." Not sure what it is for. As for the Grey's question, if you clear it nothing would be affected other than you having to log back in and possibly switch any custom settings you had changed.
Feb 23rd, 2017, 4:18 am
Feb 23rd, 2017, 9:25 pm

Songs get downloaded/stored in parts to your device and then played. To save your bandwidth (especially on a mobile data connection) and probably the bandwidth on spotify servers - these songs stay on your device (encrypted) so that if you want to play the same song again, you don't need to re-download it.

You can just clear your spotify app cache/data under - settings/apps/spotify and you'll free up that used memory again.
Feb 23rd, 2017, 9:25 pm

Feb 24th, 2017, 4:23 am
mrdude wrote:

Songs get downloaded/stored in parts to your device and then played. To save your bandwidth (especially on a mobile data connection) and probably the bandwidth on spotify servers - these songs stay on your device (encrypted) so that if you want to play the same song again, you don't need to re-download it.

You can just clear your spotify app cache/data under - settings/apps/spotify and you'll free up that used memory again.

Is it possible to decrypt these song parts to allow other music apps to play them offline?

I also have the modded Pandora, which stores them unencrypted, and I play them offline with another player. I wouldn't transfer these files for use elsewhere, as the Pandora files seem to be lower quality files.
Feb 24th, 2017, 4:23 am
Feb 24th, 2017, 8:22 pm
TouchOfGrey wrote:
mrdude wrote:

Is it possible to decrypt these song parts to allow other music apps to play them offline?

I also have the modded Pandora, which stores them unencrypted, and I play them offline with another player. I wouldn't transfer these files for use elsewhere, as the Pandora files seem to be lower quality files.

Of course it's possible - that's what the app does when it's playing them, but you need the encryption key to do it and every account has a different one so it's not going to happen. If you need to download the song - you can play it on your computer and capture the audio from your sound card and save the captured files as mp3. You can use tunebite for this and it will add all the id3 tags for you automatically.
Feb 24th, 2017, 8:22 pm