From music players to sound recording
Mar 24th, 2017, 9:58 pm
PunctSiDeLaCapat wrote:@marooned2 I will try it , thanks!
@KatsuDont It worked for me, it's magic , thaaaank you !:D
@spdrcrjunk You will need to disable ad blocking first, restart, 4 dots, Log DNS Requests, click on TCPDUMP is NOT running, then on Delete Log File,open Spotify from app list, go back to Adaway--3 dots-Log DNS requests-Open Log File and then long press on every file that has Spotify written on it and add it to white list.
At last reactivate Adaway by downloading files and applying ad blocking.

Good luck ! :)

Bingo! Works great! Thanks for the detailed write-up! I never knew about that TCP dump - very useful!
Mar 24th, 2017, 9:58 pm
Mar 25th, 2017, 11:27 pm
Quick tip for the ones that can't connect to Spotify after 14 days even with VPN:
Spotify is aware of the country you've used when you've created account, so in VPN app you have to choose that exact country to make it work.
Bear VPN lets user choose country, and that does the trick ;)
Mar 25th, 2017, 11:27 pm
Mar 27th, 2017, 3:24 am
therealjoeblow wrote:Does anyone know if Facebook login works with this version, or *any* previous version?

thanks
TRJB

just use your FB account's credentials in any version if you can't login with the FB app.

type the same username and same password as on FB into the spotify app's login screen
Mar 27th, 2017, 3:24 am
Mar 27th, 2017, 2:38 pm
I also got the 14-days message after a long time despite being connected to VPN Master which always worked great.

Anyway, is it just me or clicking on, say, "Go to album" from the pop-up list is not working at all?!
Mar 27th, 2017, 2:38 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Mar 27th, 2017, 4:17 pm
Can you download songs/playlists with this apk ? Thank you for answering me :)
Mar 27th, 2017, 4:17 pm
Mar 27th, 2017, 4:39 pm
PunctSiDeLaCapat wrote:Thank you once again for this .
I still haven't found a valid solution for the 14 days limit problem for those living in unsupported countries...
Any other ideas ?

Cheers~

Install a free VPN, enable it for UK. Register for a free Spotify account and select the country as UK. Now install this modded apk and login. Ensure that the VPN is on while doing all the above steps. Once you have logged in successfully, close the app, turn the VPN off and future logins to Spotify should work fine.
Mar 27th, 2017, 4:39 pm
Mar 27th, 2017, 10:58 pm
Nzyme wrote:
PunctSiDeLaCapat wrote:Thank you once again for this .
I still haven't found a valid solution for the 14 days limit problem for those living in unsupported countries...
Any other ideas ?

Cheers~

Install a free VPN, enable it for UK. Register for a free Spotify account and select the country as UK. Now install this modded apk and login. Ensure that the VPN is on while doing all the above steps. Once you have logged in successfully, close the app, turn the VPN off and future logins to Spotify should work fine.

This is how I did it the last time, I will report back.
Thank you guys for your answers ! ~ ;)

@saluteusunteu No, you cannot download songs
@marooned2 It works fine for me
Mar 27th, 2017, 10:58 pm
Mar 28th, 2017, 4:13 pm
troffol wrote:
therealjoeblow wrote:Does anyone know if Facebook login works with this version, or *any* previous version?

thanks
TRJB

Facebook login works if you remove/disable the Facebook app. Spotify will then use a browser window to log in to your account. Using the Facebook app for it hasn't worked for me in the past either.

No need to do this either. Simply use your fb credentials to login to Spotify.
Mar 28th, 2017, 4:13 pm
Mar 28th, 2017, 9:27 pm
lastnoob wrote:

thanks
TRJB

just use your FB account's credentials in any version if you can't login with the FB app.

type the same username and same password as on FB into the spotify app's login screen

Thanks, that works!

You are a superstar!

Cheers
TRJB
Mar 28th, 2017, 9:27 pm
Mar 29th, 2017, 10:50 am
@Punct
Thanks.
The context menu is working now too.

Btw how can I get rid of the "devices available" line, that is, Chromecast? I want to listen to the music on my phone only.
Mar 29th, 2017, 10:50 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Apr 6th, 2017, 11:56 am
troffol wrote:

thanks
TRJB

Facebook login works if you remove/disable the Facebook app. Spotify will then use a browser window to log in to your account. Using the Facebook app for it hasn't worked for me in the past either.

Thanks this worked for me.
Apr 6th, 2017, 11:56 am