From music players to sound recording
Mar 22nd, 2017, 1:31 am
Try VPN
PunctSiDeLaCapat wrote:Thank you once again for this .
I still haven't found a valid solution for the 14 days limit problem for those living in unsupported countries...
Any other ideas ?

Cheers~
Mar 22nd, 2017, 1:31 am
Mar 22nd, 2017, 1:47 am
cityhunteryzx wrote:Try VPN
PunctSiDeLaCapat wrote:Thank you once again for this .
I still haven't found a valid solution for the 14 days limit problem for those living in unsupported countries...
Any other ideas ?

Cheers~

Thank you, I am using it but every 14 days I must create a new account, it doesn't accept logging anymore.

Cheers~
Mar 22nd, 2017, 1:47 am
Mar 23rd, 2017, 5:57 pm
Does searching for an artist works for you guys? Spotify said I am offline after I tapping on the search result of an artist.
Mar 23rd, 2017, 5:57 pm
Mar 23rd, 2017, 6:38 pm
AAASSSDDDFFF wrote:Does searching for an artist works for you guys? Spotify said I am offline after I tapping on the search result of an artist.

It works just fine for me.

Cheers~
Mar 23rd, 2017, 6:38 pm
Mar 23rd, 2017, 6:39 pm
Thanks B!

PunctSiDeLaCapat wrote:
cityhunteryzx wrote:
Thank you, I am using it but every 14 days I must create a new account, it doesn't accept logging anymore.

Cheers~

That's weird. A VPN should defo do the trick. Try VPN Master or even Bear VPN (500mb a month for free).
I'd go crazy if I had to create an account every 14 days and lose all the saved music...
Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?
Mar 23rd, 2017, 6:39 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Mar 23rd, 2017, 7:03 pm
PunctSiDeLaCapat wrote:
AAASSSDDDFFF wrote:Does searching for an artist works for you guys? Spotify said I am offline after I tapping on the search result of an artist.

It works just fine for me.

Cheers~

It works for me now, thanks
Mar 23rd, 2017, 7:03 pm
Mar 23rd, 2017, 9:33 pm
marooned2 wrote:Thanks B!

PunctSiDeLaCapat wrote:
cityhunteryzx wrote:

Cheers~

That's weird. A VPN should defo do the trick. Try VPN Master or even Bear VPN (500mb a month for free).
I'd go crazy if I had to create an account every 14 days and lose all the saved music...
Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

I live in Martinique, a french caribbean island. I've tried them all, no joy :(
Thank you anyway !:)

PS : Stupid question.. do I need to keep the VPN on all the time or only during account creation?
Mar 23rd, 2017, 9:33 pm
Mar 24th, 2017, 8:52 am
I don't knwo if I'm doing it correctly, I downloaded the apk and did the instructions but my music are still greyed out, can't play any music, I need help please. thanks!!
Mar 24th, 2017, 8:52 am
Mar 24th, 2017, 11:51 am
@Punct

I see. Maybe they think you're really on vacation!
Force close Spotify or even delete all the data before creating a new account and try using it for a while without a VPN.
Mar 24th, 2017, 11:51 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Mar 24th, 2017, 5:20 pm
spdrcrjunk wrote:Is there a way to get this integrated with Waze? Whenever i click the Spotify button, it pops up a message saying Spotify is now disconnected - to reconnect visit Settings. https://techcrunch.com/2017/03/14/spoti ... eamlessly/

If you're using some sort of ad blocker (eg. adhell/disconnect pro) you may want to whitelist Spotify and then try turning on Waze integration again.
Mar 24th, 2017, 5:20 pm
Mar 24th, 2017, 9:15 pm
KatsuDont wrote:
spdrcrjunk wrote:Is there a way to get this integrated with Waze? Whenever i click the Spotify button, it pops up a message saying Spotify is now disconnected - to reconnect visit Settings. https://techcrunch.com/2017/03/14/spoti ... eamlessly/

If you're using some sort of ad blocker (eg. adhell/disconnect pro) you may want to whitelist Spotify and then try turning on Waze integration again.

I'll give this a shot. How do you whitelist an entire app? I use AdAway. Is this correct? Menu > Your Lists > White > + *.spotify.*
Mar 24th, 2017, 9:15 pm
Mar 24th, 2017, 9:41 pm
@marooned2 I will try it , thanks!
@KatsuDont It worked for me, it's magic , thaaaank you !:D
@spdrcrjunk You will need to disable ad blocking first, restart, 4 dots, Log DNS Requests, click on TCPDUMP is NOT running, then on Delete Log File,open Spotify from app list, go back to Adaway--3 dots-Log DNS requests-Open Log File and then long press on every file that has Spotify written on it and add it to white list.
At last reactivate Adaway by downloading files and applying ad blocking.

Good luck ! :)
Mar 24th, 2017, 9:41 pm