For the more serious stuff
May 8th, 2015, 8:58 am
2 Novels by Laran Mithras
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI Reader | 355 kb
Overview: I like writing hot stories about normal people. Aren't we all normal? Don't we all want the "hot" in our lives?
I won't give you endless chapters sold separately. Every single story of mine will be a stand-alone story. I won't rip you off. I won't lead you on. My heroes often don't have 90-pack abs. My heroines don't have 48DD boobs on 91-pound frames. I write about lust and love between people like you and me. All of my stories contain those truths most often overlooked.
Exceptional passion can be found everyday. And I write my stories about the "everyday" in all of us.
Genre: Romance Erotic

Image Image

Take It Farther: Richard and Jolene have good relations in bed. They fantasize and roleplay about another man being with her. But it's just fantasy.
A tragedy elevates Richard at the high-profile banking company that employs him. He is invited to an executive party where his wife catches the eye of his boss's husband. His boss, Jacqueline, suggests that he allow his wife and her own husband to become a little closer.
Faced with a real-life invitation to his fantasy, he is not sure he wants to take that kind of step. His wife, even less so. But Jacqueline is persistent and offers Richard some better contracts for a temporary exploration. Richard and Jolene must decide if this is something they really want or if it is better left in the realm of bedroom fantasy. For Richard, he struggles with a growing fascination to submit and have his wife explore their fantasy.

It's Not Cheating: Men: buy this for your wife as a gift. Tell her it's a steamy romance (which it is). Open up within her the fantasy of being a hot wife.
Elizabeth Monroe knows that to cheat on her handsome husband Derek would destroy her life. She doesn't view kisses and hugs as crossing the line and this gets her involved with an associate of hers named Ben. Innocent kisses. Harmless hugs. But her solid line of cheating is drawn at penetration. She begins to explore a little more than just kissing.
Approaching that line of distinction, she continues to believe she's not cheating as long as she doesn't allow penetration.
Her husband Derek has long had a fantasy to see her let go. He has a friend, Dieter, who is willing to help Elizabeth when she feels she has failed her husband.
What develops is a searing look at inhibitions that block people from fully understanding each other.

Download Instructions:
http://katfile.com/6zylv7wbd9k8/LaranMithras.rar.html
Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/9gs51cq1p9kp
May 8th, 2015, 8:58 am

No longer active.
Aug 31st, 2015, 9:20 am
added It's Not Cheating:
Aug 31st, 2015, 9:20 am

No longer active.