For the more serious stuff
Aug 21st, 2015, 8:13 pm
Military Quickies series by Christin Lovell (#1-4)
Requirements: .PDF .EPUB .MOBI Reader | 27.3 MB
Overview: I was born and raised in Charleston, SC, but now live in the hottest place on earth: Orlando, FL. I have three beautiful children who keep me running non-stop. When I'm not juggling life and kids, you'll find me huddled away somewhere writing my next book or happily reading someone else's. Like most authors I've come across, I'm a coffee addict, own far too many books than I can fit on my shelves, and I go to work in my pajamas a lot.
Genre: Romance Erotic Menage

Image Image Image Image

Her Soldiers (#1) One extra curvy woman. Two extra sexy soldiers. Seven months of waiting.
Savannah Sullivan kissed her men good-bye seven long months ago. They’d missed the holidays and her birthday, which meant they had a lot of making up to do.
Ben and Brody Sullivan returned from deployment ready to make up for lost time. But a lot can happen in seven months, and one of them comes home with scars and a secret.
Every military wife knows what she’s signing up for, but signing on the dotted line and facing the reality of it are two totally different things.

Her Marine (#2) (PDF) One extra curvy author. One extra ripped Marine. Four years of marriage. One day of passion.
Logan Wilde is a moderately successful mystery thriller author, a military wife, and a well-loved curvy girl.
Sergeant Russell Wilde, aka Rage, doesn’t do soft or sensual. He’s a hard man, a hard soldier, and a hard lover. He doesn’t share and he doesn’t believe in mercy, but he does believe a real man puts his woman first. Always.

Her Ranger (#3)(PDF) One extra curvy blogger. One extra feisty Army Ranger. One chance at redemption.
Catherine Celli is a military wife, an Army-spouse-lifestyle blogger, and a full-figured woman whose world comes crashing down when it’s announced that her husband is MIA. She’s forced to do the only thing she can: cling to hope.
Master Sergeant Ronaldo Celli is one hell of a soldier, one hell of a fighter. He never gives up on making it home to his wife. But when he finally returns, neither of them is the same.
For weeks, all they had was hope. Now that they have each other again, they find that hope is still required, because all wounds need time to heal.

Her Sailor (#4)(PDF) It was one bad decision. It was one mistake they both had to live with. Now they have one last chance to save their marriage.
Three months ago, plus size Remy chose her sister over her own husband. Now her sister, Rory, is on her deathbed, having attempted to end her life, and Remy must face her choices head on.
After three months of separation, upon hearing about Rory, John returns to his wife’s side because, frankly, he’s a decent man, and it’s the right thing to do. But what starts out as nobility soon becomes determination.
Could the person who tore them apart be the one who brings them back together forever? A lot can happen in three months. A lot more can happen in a single night, though.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/xteuitx0
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/opy6y68kt
Aug 21st, 2015, 8:13 pm

No longer active.
Sep 6th, 2016, 3:27 pm
added

Her Marine (#2) (PDF)
Her Ranger (#3)(PDF)
Her Sailor (#4)(PDF)
Sep 6th, 2016, 3:27 pm

No longer active.