For the more serious stuff
Apr 29th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Appledale series by Lee Rose (#2-4)
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI Reader | 4 MB
Overview: I have always loved reading, especially romances. I believe in a happy ending and that love does indeed conquer all. Now I love writing romance stories just as much. When not writing I spend my time with family and friends. I enjoy hearing from my fans and can look me up on Facebook.
Genre: Romance Erotic

Image Image Image

Liz's Luck (#2) When Elizabeth "Liz" Daniels meets Ethan White at a dance, she instantly falls in love with the sexy deputy of Appledale. Ethan admits Liz is one sexy lady, but what can a successful businesswoman like her have in common with a small-town deputy like him? Unwilling to risk his heart yet again, he walks away from her, breaking her heart in the process.
But there is someone else who wants Liz and wants to take her away from everyone in the process forever. When Liz realizes she has a stalker, her friends rally around her to protect her, including the handsome deputy, Ethan. While protecting the beautiful Liz, Ethan realizes he was wrong about her and falls in love with Liz.
Despite their best efforts Liz gets kidnapped. Will Ethan and the others save Liz in time for him to declare his love for her, or will it be too late for them?

Gabe's Second Chance (#3) Gabriel Wilson made a big mistake in his youth. He left his girlfriend, Karissa, behind to find adventure in the military and therefore lost the only woman he loved. Karissa Sutthers was heartbroken when Gabe broke up with her suddenly, so she left town to make a fresh start without the man she loved.
Years later Karissa is back in Appledale to stay, but she doesn’t want anything to do with the man who broke her heart. But Gabe is no fool. Karissa is the only woman he has ever loved, and he is willing to do anything to get her back, for good this time. The problem is she comes home and steps right in the middle of a drug-smuggling ring. Along with his friends and coworkers and the residents of Appledale, he plans to save Karissa and convince her he is serious about loving her while keeping Appledale the safe town they all love.

Selena's Savior (#4) Selena Monroe wished she had the courage to move away from her hometown of Appledale, Missouri and start over somewhere new. Her mother had a wild reputation and everyone treated Selena as if she was just like her mom when nothing was further from the truth. The truth was she lead a mundane life and she longed to meet that special man that would see who she really was inside.
Harrison Vaughn was glad he made the move from big city to small town. He liked his job working for the sheriff’s department, he had good friends. Life was good. If only he could figure out the puzzle of Selena Monroe. She acted shy and reserved, always keeping to herself. Was it real or was it just an act? He wanted to know who the real Selena was. The problem was, so did someone else. Someone was stalking the quiet beauty and Harrison was determined to protect her. Would he be able to keep her safe and discover the kind of love he always thought was a myth?

Download Instructions:
http://katfile.com/u67dydz9q86t/Appledaleseries.rar.html
Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/r18ka1k21ng6
Apr 29th, 2016, 5:14 pm

No longer active.