For the more serious stuff
Apr 29th, 2016, 5:42 pm
Billionaire Doms Club series by Daisy Philips (#1-6)
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI Reader | 8.3 MB / 847 kb
Overview: Hi, my name is Daisy Philips. I've always loved to read and one day I got tired to saying how much I wanted to try to write and just did it. A big thank you to Siren for taking a chance on me.
I also love photography and travel, two hobbies that go well together. One of my proudest moments was when MTV contacted me to use one of my photos in one of their specials. Another was when Ticketmaster in Spain used one of my photos.
Genre: Romance Erotic BDSM

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hidden Diamond (#1) Caitlyn King has worked as Luke Martel’s right hand for a decade. She’s shocked when he announces that the company is being sold. She’s loved him for years and she finally has to accept that he will never see her the same way she sees him. Or does she?
Luke Martel has abandonment issues from childhood, so he never lets a woman get close to him, not even Caitlyn. When she refuses his offer to work for him personally after the sale, he feels betrayed and decides to attend the Black Diamond Club’s annual charity sub auction for some no strings companionship during a month-long visit to Bora Bora.
Two can look for no strings companionship, so Caitlyn signs up for the auction, too. Shocked when he sees Caitlyn on the auction block, Luke outbids his competitors without thinking about what this means.
Will his impulsive purchase give them both what they are looking for?

Diamond Mine (#2) Lori Graham is in Chicago to evaluate a company her boss wants to buy. She’s also considering moving home to the Windy City for good. Dillon Harris is one of the owners of the company being sold. He’s also a Dom, but not just any Dom. Lori doesn’t realize at first, but he’s Master D, the Dom she’s been playing with at the Black Diamond Club.
While she doesn’t recognize him right away, Dillon knows that Lori is his Lorelei, the sub that has threatened to steal his heart. He also knows that she tries to avoid emotional entanglements while he wouldn’t mind getting entangled with her.
They decide to take sex and submission off the table until after Lori’s evaluation is complete, but is that even possible? And when the Black Diamond Club goes up for sale, a misunderstanding threatens to drive them apart for good.

Rough Diamond (#3) Can a one night stand turn into something more? Fiona Graham isn’t sure. She and Max Malone had toe-curling chemistry when they met but then he snuck out of her bed in the middle of the night and left town without even exchanging names.
But now he’s back and they have to work together. She’s been hired to redecorate the Black Diamond Club and he’s overseeing the project. Sparks fly again but things don’t go smoothly.
Fiona has never submitted before but she’s willing to try. In fact, she argues, she needs to as a part of her research for the club renovations. He’s been hurt badly in the past and only gets involved in relationships with experienced subs who sign short-term contracts. She agrees to a contract, but will it be enough or will her rough diamond run again?

Diamonds Aren't Forever (#4) Jan O’Leary is running her own business and has no time for love. She’s just gotten out of a bad marriage and had no desire to jump back into a relationship. She does enjoy flirting with one of her customers, even if he is way out of her league.
Jacob Harris comes to Jan’s Café twice a day for coffee and a chance to be with Jan, but’s he’s keeping secrets from her. He’s rich, a Dom, her landlord, and worst of all, he hates coffee.
When her café has to be closed for renovations, Jan agrees to take a temporary job at the Black Diamond Club to pay her bills. She even agrees to let Jacob introduce her to the joys of BDSM. But she’s sure that he could never be serious about someone like her, so she keeps her emotional distance, much to his frustration.
And then there’s her ex-husband, who’s come back into the picture.

The Price of Diamonds (#5) It started with a case of mistaken identity. Andrew Cooper was expecting a candidate for the role of his temporary submissive. What he got was Michelle Archer, who showed up looking for a bookkeeping job, not a Dom.
After giving her a tour of the Black Diamond BDSM Club, Andrew realizes his mistake. He apologises and offers her the bookkeeping job. She accepts both the apology and the position, but she can’t stop thinking about the Club. She had one experience with BDSM in her college days and now yearns to try it again. When she finds out about the annual submissive auction, she wants to participate, but because she’s not a member of the Club, she needs to be certified by a Master.
Andrew offers to do the certification, but when an old boyfriend shows up and wants her to take over her training, will Michelle and Andrew’s budding relationship end before it really truly begins?

Diamonds and Pearl (#6) Wade Chambers was responsible for helping the love of his life find her happily ever after with the love of her life. But it wasn't him. Two years later, he's still torn up about what might have been.
Pearl Weston loves Wade. They've been playing together since just after that fateful night, although their relationship isn’t formal, and they each are entitled to do scenes with others. She's been hoping that he would finally see the love that was right in front of him, but he can’t seem to see her as anything but a scene partner. When she finds out that Wade has a scene planned with another submissive after a year of playing together exclusively, Pearl realizes that he will never love her and decides it’s find to find a Dom who will appreciate what she has to give.
Will this be the wakeup call Wade needs, or is it time for both of them to go their separate ways?

Download Instructions:
http://katfile.com/4dcs51r9uad4/BillionaireDomsClubserie.rar.html
Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/zkl4ouvt
Apr 29th, 2016, 5:42 pm

No longer active.
Nov 30th, 2016, 10:01 pm
added

Diamonds and Pearl (#6)
Nov 30th, 2016, 10:01 pm

No longer active.