For the more serious stuff
Apr 29th, 2016, 6:07 pm
Casanova Cowboys series by Rhea Regale (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI Reader | 1.4 MB
Overview: Growing up, I was always the quiet girl who knew everyone but never quite fit in. I kept busy with dance, cheerleading and numerous other activities. I was an overachiever, a hard worker and very dedicated to anything I pursued. When I decided that I loved writing enough to follow along the writer's career path, nothing deterred me from reaching my goals. I didn't go to college straight out of high school, but rather focused all my free time and energy into my stories. Negativity could not steer me off the path of my dreams. It only made me more determined to succeed as a writer. Now, with a loving family to support me, I continue to do what I love most: Write from my heart and share my stories with the world.
Genre: Romance Erotic Menage

Image Image

Lexi's Untamed Cowboys (#1) Lexi Barrett is on the run from her ex-boyfriend after witnessing him kill three men at his Manhattan nightclub. When her car breaks down on a barren interstate outside Ryder, Kansas, she fears the chase is up until a sexy cowboy comes to her rescue. With little money and no place to turn, she accepts help from the stranger who stokes a fire inside her not even the summer sun can outburn.
Travis Coller and Brent Standon have been searching for a woman to complete their relationship. Lexi’s lucky breakdown in their small town makes one fact clear—the sexy city filly is a perfect match for them. They know she needs help beyond car repairs, and offer her protection from the dangers stalking her in hopes of winning more than a roll in the hay.
When her past arrives in Ryder, Lexi is forced to decide whether to walk away from her cowboys and the passion they have shown her, or stay and risk losing them forever.

Mandy's Homebound Cowboys (#2) Mandy Pearson has fantasized about brothers Brody and Craig Ryder for years. Problem is, Brody has never paid her mind and Craig wants nothing more than friendship. When the two brothers return to Ryder after the unexpected death of their father, nothing can prepare her to become the center of their hungry attention. Her excitement is overshadowed by the potent bad blood, caused by Craig’s ex three years prior, that still runs between her sexy cowboys.
From the moment he returns to Ryder, Brody has his eye on Mandy. The once-scrawny, redheaded tattle-tale from his youth has blossomed into a hot, young woman he desires more than a riled crowd at one of his concerts.
When Brody and Craig learn they are vying for the same woman’s heart, will the betrayal from their past destroy their chance of a future with Mandy?

Download Instructions:
http://katfile.com/v5e2ezetukpe/CasanovaCowboysseries.rar.html
Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/nqitcfgc9gxu
Apr 29th, 2016, 6:07 pm

No longer active.