For the more serious stuff
Dec 13th, 2016, 9:55 am
6 Books by Jay S. Wilder, Bella Love-Wins
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 3.3 MB
Overview: Hi, I'm Jay. I write erotic bad boy and billionaire romance, and dark MFM menage romance that's all about the woman. The darker, the better. Just the way you like it. Sign up for updates, new releases, free books and hot promotions at jayswilder.com.
Genre: Erotic MFM Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Two Cowboys Next Door - Nash
I'm a rough and rugged rodeo rider with only one use for the women I share with my best buddy, Clay.
Until I set my eyes on Cheyenne.
She lives on the farm next to Clay's hometown cattle ranch, and when I find out she's a virgin, Clay and I have to rope her in for ourselves.
She has this innocence that hooks me in. As much as I try to run from it, I can't fool myself.
Cheyenne is meant to be ours.
Cheyenne ....I haven't seen my old next door neighbor, Clay, in over five years. His rodeo show comes to our hometown, and all my teenaged fantasies about being with him bubble up to the surface. The thing is, he's got the worst reputation around town. Everyone including my family knows that he's a tomcat. Chasing tail is his favorite sport.
I've been holding out on giving it up for years, and when I see him at the rodeo, it all makes sense.
I have been waiting for Clay.
His proposal of a no-strings-attached hookup with him and his best friend, Nash, is exactly what I need.
Until I fall so hard, I'm driven out of their protective arms and right into my very own worst nightmare.
Clay ....Cheyenne was just a girl when I left for the rodeo. Look at her now. She has filled out her curves in all the right places, and has a body that can't be ignored. I see her in the stands during my rodeo show in our hometown, and I'm instantly addicted. My best buddy, Nash, likes her too. Which is a good thing, because we like to share one woman. Except now, our old skirt-chasing ways are coming back to haunt us--and puts Cheyenne smack in the middle of a dicey situation.
Cheyenne likes the both us right up until she decides we may be too much.
But she has a secret. And we're going to protect her at all costs. Because Cheyenne belongs to us.

Two Jocks Next Door - A good girl student next door. Two rough jocks. One fierce and obsessive attraction. She's about to lose her halo...thanks to both bad boys.
Connor
I'm the life of every party, the filthy-mouthed jock that every woman wants, the icing on the cake for the college chicks that I like to share with my best buddy and fellow teammate, Kade.
Until Kade introduces me to Tracey-Ann.
She lives in the dorm close to our frat house, and when she shows up to one of our wild parties for the first time, Kade and I have to break her in.
She's a good girl with a sheltered life. There's no reason she should have an effect on us, but she does. We're both hooked, and my new mission becomes convincing Kade of one undeniable truth.
Tracey-Ann is the one for us.
Tracey-Ann
I've been a good girl for most of my life, but that all changes when I let Connor and Kade put their hands on me. One frat house party corrupts my innocence forever, but the truth is, everyone has something from their past they're not proud of. Kade can attest to that the most, except he's closing in on who I really am, and I'm not sure I'm ready to open the floodgates.
The filthy-talking bad boys take me in every way I've ever fantasized about, and before I know it, they have stolen my heart, devoured my soul, and turned my life upside down.
I learn something I can't deny.
Falling for two men will leave more than just a mark.
Kade
I meet Tracey-Ann at one of our frat house parties and everything changes. I will probably deny it for the rest of my days, but I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. It has nothing to do with her stunning face, shapely body my eyes can't stop staring at, or her legs that go on for miles. Well, maybe a little. But it's more than just the outside.
When Tracey-Ann speaks, the tightness around my chest relaxes. I'm instantly addicted to the calm she creates around the storm that has been my life up until now.
Except, I have a problem.
I may be past addiction.
Tracey-Ann is now an obsession.

Two Jocks Next Door (Extended Epilogue) - Author’s Note about this Extended Epilogue
This short story is an extended epilogue of Two Jocks Next Door, and tells the story of how Tracey-Ann, Connor and Kade spend Valentine’s Day.This story is best enjoyed after you have read Two Jocks Next Door.

Ex-Con Times Two - Hunter
We’re supposed to be on our best behavior.
But things are about to get filthy with our sweet little virgin.
When you’ve had a rough life like I have,
Doing hard time is pretty much a guarantee.
I’m an ex-con.
It’s one of those dirty little secrets I hate sharing.
I don’t expect any breaks or a happy ending, but good fortune comes our way for the first time in, well… ever.
Then I meet Katelynn.
A good girl.
Katelynn is sweet, shy, and way too young. She’s barely legal, but I can’t help wanting to live out every filthy fantasy on her innocent, virgin body.
Correction. We can’t.
Because my ex-con best friend, Jake, and I like to share one woman.
Our Kitten.
We find out that someone wants to harm her. Now that we’ve claimed Katelynn for ourselves, no one gets to touch her.
Not on our watch.
To hell with parole violations. We’ll break every rule to keep her alive.

Two Firefighters Next Door - Double the Firefighters. Double the Heat.
Hammer and Deuce
We shared the fire chief’s daughter the first time we met her. Took her at the same time. Now, we can't afford for our boss to find out. Seeing her again can get us all killed, but it's too late to back off. We’re in too deep. We played with fire. We’re bound to get burned.

Two Beasts Next Door - Once upon a time a beauty fell for two beasts.
Elle
When I leave my old life behind to meet a writing deadline, I don't expect my cabin in the woods to collapse around me. But it does.Two men save me.Two perfect beasts who want to share me.My fairy tale begins and their ends.I fall for two men I'm about to betray.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://cloudyfiles.org/arzrbr2za802
https://userscloud.com/gwd2hx0b8cau
Dec 13th, 2016, 9:55 am
Jan 4th, 2017, 12:51 am
Added
Two Jocks Next Door
Jan 4th, 2017, 12:51 am
Jan 12th, 2017, 11:09 am
Added
Two Jocks Next Door (Extended Epilogue)
Jan 12th, 2017, 11:09 am