Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Apr 13th, 2015, 2:06 am
I'll be honest.. I'm not surprised. But I just had a breaking point. Actually downloading anything from here on a PC can be a trial in itself, most sites have slow download speeds and any kind of game with a data file I simply resort to bittorrent. However in my attempt to get a quick file from my android phone, every single mirror was impossible to download from. Each one of them redirected me to malware infected sites or play store apps, or malware infected sites telling me to download play store apps. Every single one of your apps for the past several years do this.
Apr 13th, 2015, 2:06 am
Apr 15th, 2015, 3:21 am
If you have any issues with downloading something or if you believe it is malware, use the report button. That's what it's there for. I have been a member of this site for years and I have seen very little evidence of what you described. Does it mean it doesn't happen? No, I have come across questionable apps and filehosts. In fact, I've reported a few myself. Again, if you have any further issues, use the report button. Or message one of the mods. We'll be happy to assist you. But we can't help you if you make a generalized statement. Which apps, which sites in particular? Which users? This can help us improve the site if we know this information.
Apr 15th, 2015, 3:21 am

Support developers! If you like their work, buy it!

Former Android Mod & Major Releaser