Feedback or requests for help with the site.
May 29th, 2015, 9:31 pm
I don't know why but 2 days ago forum kicked me out only on my mobile while it worked on my computer.
It didn't like my passwd on my mobile so I couldn't login but it worked on my computer.
Usually it's not a huge problem, it's important only when I get a rush hour message and I know I can't reach my computer in time.
Ultimately earlier today I had to ask for new passwd but forum didn't accept it twice. And I checked caps which is the most common error. Twice it didn't work, once it did.
At the moment I'm logged in for both my computer and my mobile.
What should I do? Monitor or change my settings or?
May 29th, 2015, 9:31 pm
May 30th, 2015, 7:24 am
Yeah migotka21, this incident has happened to me also twice in last week. Currently the site is working a little bit slow for all of us.
Many of the users also have experienced this problem at peak hours of the day. These glitches can happen due to increase in traffic (mainly in Rush Hour) or maybe the server gets down or it might be some bugs.
What you can do - Try to clear your browser's cache and cookies or try to use the other domain http://mobilism.me
The Admin and Dev Staff is aware of the glitches and are working to make the site run smoothly
For further issues keep an eye at this post viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1086225 and wait for the wizards do their magic ;)
May 30th, 2015, 7:24 am
May 30th, 2015, 10:32 pm
Ugh, there's an update but it's not good. Today our forum kicked me out twice on my computer and doesn't want me on my mobile.
It didn't like my passwd and I had to ask for a new one - just like it did yesterday. I have the option to be always logged and I din't forget my passwd, I didn't mess with caps, I didn nothing so the wrath of our forum is quite unexpected. :cry:
May 30th, 2015, 10:32 pm