Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jul 27th, 2015, 5:56 pm
Hello everyone. I just stumbled across this seemingly wonderful website but I can't find any sort of new user guide or help on the basics. I can't find my way to back to reading somewhere that if I download a book from someone I should be rewarding them with points? Also, even though I'm logged in, I can't see my "profile" or see if I've been allocated any points as a newbie. Is there a link anywhere please where I can find all this out. Please excuse my newbie ignorance and thank you very much in advance of any appreciated information. :)
Jul 27th, 2015, 5:56 pm
Jul 27th, 2015, 6:27 pm
nephtine wrote:Hello everyone. I just stumbled across this seemingly wonderful website but I can't find any sort of new user guide or help on the basics. I can't find my way to back to reading somewhere that if I download a book from someone I should be rewarding them with points? Also, even though I'm logged in, I can't see my "profile" or see if I've been allocated any points as a newbie. Is there a link anywhere please where I can find all this out. Please excuse my newbie ignorance and thank you very much in advance of any appreciated information. :)

I don't know what board preferences you are using, but in here you can find a guide to mobilism 2.0: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=933901

You can find the eBook help desk in here: viewtopic.php?f=1147&t=792171

You have to offer at least 10 WRZ if you request a book. The rules on how to request a book are on the eBook help desk. If you download a book at is already offered on the site, it is up to you to donate to the releaser. Hitting the Thank You button is very much appreciated.

If you run low on WRZ, you can try and win them on the Contest Forum: viewforum.php?f=2

Welcome to mobilism and have a great time.
Jul 27th, 2015, 6:27 pm