Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Oct 27th, 2015, 4:58 pm
Having been having a lot of issues with malicious software when I try to download certain things, today it was the MacFormat magazine tried via the openload mirror and a virus alert came up and wanted me to ring a number and wouldn't let me close the bag, mobilism or my browser Safari in the end had to do a force quit of Safari but when I tried to open Safari again it appeared again. I am not very computer savvy that is why I like to download the Mac magazines. My sister is going to come and see if she can fix it later on. This is not the first time this has happened, it has happened on books and with different downloaders such as upload and uploadrocket etc. How can I prevent this from happening or can you prevent it from happening. The first few times it happened I got my son to fix it for me, but he is very busy at the moment with his work, and I don't like to bother him to often. He lives at the other end of the country and has to do it by remote. Don't understand how but was extremely grateful he could. Please help as being disabled I can not get out and about like I used to so I tend to read a lot and this has been my lifeline for so long.
Oct 27th, 2015, 4:58 pm
Oct 28th, 2015, 8:53 am
page22turner wrote:Please help as being disabled I can not get out and about like I used to so I tend to read a lot and this has been my lifeline for so long.
I hope that pointing you in the right direction will help you now and in the future, please read this topic: .exe or Virus warning after downloading an app, ebook etc.

Don't hesitate and PM me if you need further assistance, we'll figure it out :)
Oct 28th, 2015, 8:53 am