Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Nov 21st, 2015, 1:10 am
Hi all,
you should avoid any download link that takes you to uploads.to. This site consistently tries to download spyware and trojans to your computer. I've had to remove them a couple of times after visiting this site.

Max...

merry60 wrote:Please check this post: viewtopic.php?p=3108272#3108272
Nov 21st, 2015, 1:10 am
Nov 23rd, 2015, 3:23 pm
Hi merry60,

no I am perfectly aware of making sure the download manager on many sites should be unchecked when you go to download. I am referring to a bunch of hidden windows that actually open up in the background to install stuff on your computer, not the pathetic attempt to install when you use the .exe that is created when you use their undirect download. No, I found that this site opens up to three new windows in the background, one of them claiming that your computer is infected and of course 'call this number' and we will fix it for you. And in the meantime, it is busy installing crap to your system. If you kill that window fast enough it won't install, but a couple of times I've been caught out and had to run my malware programs to remove the crap.
I don't know why everybody doesn't use usercloud.com or zippyshare.com. They are the only clean sites I've seen, that don't require download managers, or waiting times to dowload.

max...
Nov 23rd, 2015, 3:23 pm
Nov 24th, 2015, 10:19 am
It's almost impossible to download anything with an Ipad unless using zippyshare. This is NOT a criticism of mobilism, just an observation. Thanks to Mobilism for your fantastic site! Usercloud works on my Mac but is very hit and miss on the Ipad. Why do these storage sites try and offload viruses and trojans yet advertise for business at the same time? It hardly inspires confidence in a site that tries to dump viruses and unwanted crap on your device to Whilst ostensibly offering a business service at the same time.
Nov 24th, 2015, 10:19 am
Nov 24th, 2015, 10:33 pm
maxwelledison wrote:No, I found that this site opens up to three new windows in the background, one of them claiming that your computer is infected and of course 'call this number' and we will fix it for you. And in the meantime, it is busy installing crap to your system. If you kill that window fast enough it won't install, but a couple of times I've been caught out and had to run my malware programs to remove the crap.

Isn't this the reason why we are advised to have Adblocker installed, to prevent these pages from even opening in the background? :?
Nov 24th, 2015, 10:33 pm
Nov 25th, 2015, 12:38 am
We cant control what filehosts releasers use, however you guys should consider getting a Premium account: viewtopic.php?f=398&t=284351
they go for $25 for an entire year and will solve your problems.
Nov 25th, 2015, 12:38 am
Jan 6th, 2016, 6:00 am
Updated! :lol:
Jan 6th, 2016, 6:00 am

Subtlety may deceive you;
Integrity never will.
Jan 11th, 2016, 11:48 pm
Whenever I click the "CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD" in uploadex I always get the message "This webpage is not available ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT". I'm using chrome. I have also tried firefox and IE with the same result. Any ideas how to resolve this?
Jan 11th, 2016, 11:48 pm
Jan 12th, 2016, 6:44 am
Uploadex and revcloud make you disable all Ad-blockers in order to download from them. This makes them very unfriendly to users.
Jan 12th, 2016, 6:44 am

Please register/log in for "Thank You" button after download. :)
PM for re-ups, with link to original post,
WHEN ALL LINKS ARE DOWN
Jan 12th, 2016, 9:56 am
jcjohncorey wrote:Whenever I click the "CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD" in uploadex I always get the message "This webpage is not available ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT". I'm using chrome. I have also tried firefox and IE with the same result. Any ideas how to resolve this?

Flush /Renew DNS and IP

The issue can be also associated with DNS or IP. That’s why we will flush the DNS cache and release/renew the IP address which may resolve the issue. Go to Start menu and type in cmd in the search box and hit enter. Command prompt window will pop up.

In that window copy each of the following lines one by one and paste in the command prompt window and hit enter after each line.
Code: Select allipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /registerdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

Once done restart your computer to take effects and check if the error is gone. :)

UPDATE: It was SERVER END problem, now seems to be FIXED! 5:25PM 12/01/2016

photogfrog wrote:Uploadex and revcloud make you disable all Ad-blockers in order to download from them. This makes them very unfriendly to users.

Yeah! It seems to be, :( so just enable ADBLOCK PLUS and add the following code to Filter;
Code: Select all@@||revclouds.com^$generichide
@@||uploads.to^$elemhide
@@||uploads.to/fuckadblock.js

and check if this is working. :)
Jan 12th, 2016, 9:56 am

Integrity never will.
Jan 13th, 2016, 8:37 pm
Malaya2100 wrote:
jcjohncorey wrote:Whenever I click the "CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD" in uploadex I always get the message "This webpage is not available ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT". I'm using chrome. I have also tried firefox and IE with the same result. Any ideas how to resolve this?

Flush /Renew DNS and IP

The issue can be also associated with DNS or IP. That’s why we will flush the DNS cache and release/renew the IP address which may resolve the issue. Go to Start menu and type in cmd in the search box and hit enter. Command prompt window will pop up.

In that window copy each of the following lines one by one and paste in the command prompt window and hit enter after each line.
Code: Select allipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /registerdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

Once done restart your computer to take effects and check if the error is gone. :)

Thanks for your suggestion. However the error is still there and I still cannot download from uploadex.

Regards
Jan 13th, 2016, 8:37 pm
Jan 14th, 2016, 12:45 am
photogfrog wrote:Uploadex and revcloud make you disable all Ad-blockers in order to download from them. This makes them very unfriendly to users.

Yeah! It seems to be, :( so just enable ADBLOCK PLUS and add the following code to Filter;
@@||uploads.to^$elemhide

and check if this is working. :)[/quote]

Tried just now and does not help. Still getting disable ad-blocker to use uploadex.
Jan 14th, 2016, 12:45 am
Jan 14th, 2016, 12:49 am
Disk4mat wrote:We cant control what filehosts releasers use, however you guys should consider getting a Premium account: viewtopic.php?f=398&t=284351
they go for $25 for an entire year and will solve your problems.

I have a premium account and still have trouble downloading from uploadex and a few others. As well, often the premium links do not work.
Jan 14th, 2016, 12:49 am
Jan 16th, 2016, 6:27 am
cotej1977 wrote:

@@||uploads.to^$elemhide

and check if this is working. :)

Tried just now and does not help. Still getting disable ad-blocker to use uploadex.

Just filter one by one

Code: Select all@@||uploads.to^$elemhide

Code: Select all@@||uploads.to/fuckadblock.js

or
Code: Select all||uploads.to^$elemhide

Code: Select all||uploads.to/fuckadblock.js
Jan 16th, 2016, 6:27 am

Integrity never will.
Mar 1st, 2016, 1:29 pm
https://dailyuploads.net/
(Closed Filehost) https://uploadrocket.net/

Those two sites are currently busy attempting to cause user problems rather than just download ebook files. Why uploaders use them is beyond me. I would suggest NOT using. No shared file is worth malware.
Mar 1st, 2016, 1:29 pm

"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." --Anatole France