Suggestions and feedback for Mobilism.
Dec 22nd, 2016, 9:38 pm
I was trying to make a feed for magazines ( viewforum.php?f=123 )
following the instructions of killerost (post #82)
but it will not work, it is stopping at step 2 and says: Item pattern matched 0 times
I copied/pasted the text so there would no mistakes.

What am I doing wrong?
Dec 22nd, 2016, 9:38 pm
May 2nd, 2017, 9:59 am
imans314 wrote:I was trying to make a feed for magazines ( viewforum.php?f=123 )
but it will not work, it is stopping at step 2 and says: Item pattern matched 0 times

I'm having the same problems. I was using killerost's links and all of a sudden they stopped working a few days ago. I tried re-creating them on the Feed43 website using the strings/directions provided, but I, too, get the "item pattern matched 0 times." Is there a possibility of an updated feed link that would provide the screenshots that are in the posts in addition to the description?
May 2nd, 2017, 9:59 am
May 9th, 2017, 2:39 pm
kathie wrote:
imans314 wrote:I was trying to make a feed for magazines ( viewforum.php?f=123 )

I'm having the same problems. I was using killerost's links and all of a sudden they stopped working a few days ago. I tried re-creating them on the Feed43 website using the strings/directions provided, but I, too, get the "item pattern matched 0 times." Is there a possibility of an updated feed link that would provide the screenshots that are in the posts in addition to the description?

.....bump.......

Anyone know?

P.S. It says I have WRZ $54.50 - not sure whether that is a lot or just pennies, but if anyone can help with new RSS links that show the screenshot in each individual feed, those WRZ$ are theirs......
May 9th, 2017, 2:39 pm