Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Mar 9th, 2016, 7:33 am
Hi, how come there's no option to have the forums display Sort by Topic Time by default? I don't see and option for it in "Edit display options".

It seems I have to keep remembering to change it back to Topic time sort whenever I browse a forum. A small thing, I know, but keep in mind, I'm stupid. :crazy:
Mar 9th, 2016, 7:33 am

Please PM me if I've unintentionally infracted on a contest rule. I'll likely miss it if only informed in the main thread of the contest, since I don't go back to check previous posts. Much obliged!
Dec 31st, 2016, 3:18 pm
Just for the reference, if needed, Mobilism themes can be changed at User Control Panel - Board preferences - Edit global settings - My board style: Mobilism 2.0 or Classic.

It seems that both Mobilism themes: Mobilism 2.0 and Classic don't have an option to automatically (by default) sort topics by topic time under User Control Panel - Board preferences - Edit display options - Display topics ordering by.

However, Classic theme has an option to manually sort the topics by topic time. Under Classic theme the Sort by box is located in the bottom of the page.

On the other hand, Mobilism 2.0 theme seems to lack such manual sorting by topic time functionality, at least I wasn't able to find it.

1. Is it possible to include an option to automatically (by default) sort topics by topic time under Board preferences?

2. Can the manual sorting functionality that is present in the Classic theme be implemented on Mobilism 2.0 theme?
Dec 31st, 2016, 3:18 pm

Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra (ZU680KL). Stock Asus ZenUI ROM. Marshmallow v6.0.1. SuperSU. Xposed.