Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jan 13th, 2017, 5:29 pm
I share a lot of audiobooks. Each book takes me a minium of 35 minutes to rip, upload and post. For that amount of work the 1 wrz reward is beyond insulting. Top that off when I look at how many people downloaded the file I typically see double and triple the amount of downloads then the corresponding Thank You's. The wrz for sharing should be at least 25 wrz and I would like to see 50 wrz myself as the reward. That way for every book shared you can request 5 books. The Thank You button should be done away with and a system of every time one of the download links is clicked on you get a reward and that reward should be 5 wrz. Too many people just grab the book and run to have a manual Thank You system in place.
Jan 13th, 2017, 5:29 pm

Banned member.
Nov 6th, 2017, 11:45 am
I feel like each release should be at least 5 wrz and if it's a series or more than one book by the same author in one post it should be more.
Nov 6th, 2017, 11:45 am

Please limit re-up requests to one per day. Thanks :D
Jan 28th, 2018, 12:03 pm
As a person who has been kept in reading material thanks to this site, I would also like to say that a 1 WRZ$ per release bounty seems VERY low to me.
It takes a lot of effort to provide the members here with what many of us came here for.

And yeah... compared to the kind of WRZ$ handed out for simply posting a number in the contest forum (and being correct), it must seem discouraging to those that provide the members (I agree non registered users should not be able to see links) with free material.

I always hit the thank you button when I download something... but I feel kind of cheap knowing that's it's only 1 WRZ$, and that it's not even coming out of my account.
While I don't have many WRZ$ compared to some people on this site, I really don't have much use for it. Most of the books I want are already here, or will appear just about the time I start looking for them after release. I wouldn't mind donating extra when I download something. Sure, I can always hit the donate tag, but what if it was made more official.
What if as well as a thank you button, there was also a TIP button, where we could give some of our own WRZ$. This would make the activity of Tipping part of the culture and provide those that do the heavy lifting with an incentive to continue providing the service.

There are a few people that release books that are constantly providing me with the kind of book I read. I would love to tip them as an incentive to keep up the good work.
I can't think of a single major book I've wanted that hasn't been posted with a day of it's release.

Just saying... ;)
Jan 28th, 2018, 12:03 pm