Suggestions and feedback for Mobilism.
Jan 12th, 2017, 1:10 am
Hi
I have been unable to download from any hulkload download link. When I go to the page, I am unable to click on the capta link. If I click anywhere on the page, the page will pop open a new tab and change the current tab to a random ad page. I have tried a couple of pop-up blockers (currently AdBlock Plus). It happens on my Desktop (w10 x64 - IE11, Edge or Firefox), It happens on this laptop with Linux using Firefox, and on an Android tablet - only tired it once.

Currently trying: http://hulkload.com/sqkpuf63q7fq

I have had this problem for a long time and have been unable to figure out what the problem is. I have also tried Malwarebytes Antimalware, Windows Defender, AVG rescue cd and nothing is found.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any assistance.
Jan 12th, 2017, 1:10 am
Jan 12th, 2017, 10:55 pm
I had no problem downloading from that link, with and without Ublock origin enabled. When I clicked on the captcha the site opened a pop ad window, I closed it and continued. After entering the captcha and clicking Create download link, same thing happened, I closed the ad page and continued. Clicked the green button and downloaded the file.

Have you tried the instructions in this topic? viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944
Jan 12th, 2017, 10:55 pm
Jan 13th, 2017, 9:13 am
NovaPhoenix wrote:I had no problem downloading from that link, with and without Ublock origin enabled. When I clicked on the captcha the site opened a pop ad window, I closed it and continued. After entering the captcha and clicking Create download link, same thing happened, I closed the ad page and continued. Clicked the green button and downloaded the file.

Have you tried the instructions in this topic? viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944

I'm sorry. You misunderstood. No matter where I click on the entire page, on the captcha or even in a blank area, I get a new ad tab. Sometimes the new tab is blocked, but the hulkload page always also changes to some other ad website.
Jan 13th, 2017, 9:13 am
Jan 29th, 2017, 9:50 pm
I also have problems with Hulkload, but not as severe as you seem to have experienced. Usually but not always a pop up ad appears and freezes everything
Jan 29th, 2017, 9:50 pm
Feb 19th, 2017, 7:46 pm
I don't know if you are still having problems with this, but just in case:

On Firefox, while on the page, going to Tools > Web Developer > Inspector and then deleting the node that starts with <a onclick="insertstuffhere"> seems to do the trick. When you click on it, you'll see the whole page highlighted.

(I think Chrome has it under Developer Tools > Elements.)
Feb 19th, 2017, 7:46 pm
Mar 1st, 2017, 5:17 pm
I started having a problem with Hulkload as a Premium member a few days ago (using blue download arrow). I've been getting the Captcha, but I also get Error: You have to wait 1 minute, 23 seconds till next download. This was the first download from Hulkload today.
Mar 1st, 2017, 5:17 pm
Mar 2nd, 2017, 10:48 am
SharBois wrote:I started having a problem with Hulkload as a Premium member a few days ago (using blue download arrow). I've been getting the Captcha, but I also get Error: You have to wait 1 minute, 23 seconds till next download. This was the first download from Hulkload today.

Check out this announcement: viewtopic.php?p=4242471#4242471
Mar 2nd, 2017, 10:48 am
Mar 4th, 2017, 1:34 am
Thanks PinkWorld. I had no problem downloading from Hulkload earlier today.
Mar 4th, 2017, 1:34 am