Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Nov 4th, 2006, 5:23 am
I love making my posts 'look good'... meaning, I like to use colors, bold, underlined, size, ect...

But always when I try to use the buttons above, the editbox scrolls to the beginning...

Example:
I've made a big post with lot's of information in it...
I select some text at the bottom to make it bold, then I click on the B-button and it makes it bold, but the text scrolls to the top aswell! :?

This makes it very hard to select the text below it and make it italic, because I have to go looking for the text! For some I often type the code myself, but the buttons above are there for a reason... it's quicker. Only when it scrolls back after pressing a button makes the buttons obsolete... takes too much time to use :(

Is there any way of disabling the 'scroll to top' of the editbox so it doesn't scroll to top or reload when we apply BBcode to it using the buttons?

That would be a great help to me and prolly most other members :D

Thanks for looking into this,
X
Nov 4th, 2006, 5:23 am

Retired moderator.

...and a 'lil ..(big) thank you, to a far away - but always near - friend: Image
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
Nov 4th, 2006, 5:28 am
I am with you Extreme.
Nov 4th, 2006, 5:28 am

Retired administrator.

(\_ /) Welcome in Pocket Living and Computing World
(O.o) Questions/Requests? PPCW Services has your answer!
(> <) Please rate the releases you try
Nov 4th, 2006, 5:37 am
True, that is annoying. Thats not my #1 priority right now but I'll keep it in mind.
Nov 4th, 2006, 5:37 am
Nov 4th, 2006, 5:41 am
Thanks m8 :D Patience is a virtue ;)

PS. Site has never run this smoothly... great job guys! This new server is really worth it!
Thanks to ALL who helped getting this server!
Nov 4th, 2006, 5:41 am

Retired moderator.

...and a 'lil ..(big) thank you, to a far away - but always near - friend: Image
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."