Suggestions and feedback for Mobilism.
Feb 15th, 2017, 10:33 pm
Hi, I've been trying to post something on the Ebook Reviews forum, but whenever I try to Preview or Post the content, I keep getting a warning saying I've been blocked. Is there any way I can fix this?
Feb 15th, 2017, 10:33 pm

I have only two wishes. The first is for strong coffee, and the second is for stronger coffee. - Jean Tannen, from Republic of Thieves, by Scott Lynch
Feb 17th, 2017, 2:39 am
I tried searching, which worked a few moments ago. Now it's telling me I don't have permission to search and to please log in. I'm already logged in. I tried logging out and logging back in. Nothing. Then I clicked on the main site link and got this: "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'return' (T_RETURN), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) in /var/www/forum2/includes/auth.php on line 245".
Feb 17th, 2017, 2:39 am
May 24th, 2017, 4:26 pm
same as Rueno00, login ok, not logged in, repeat, the same.
android, chrome mobile
May 24th, 2017, 4:26 pm
Jun 8th, 2017, 1:11 pm
Crashed when sending PMs, causing PMs to be sent twice. Even the second time it will also said, 'Problem loading page'. Had to check the Unread section of Inbox to make sure the PM is sent.
Jun 8th, 2017, 1:11 pm

❤ Please click the THANKS button. Image
❤ Please PM through the thread if both of my links are dead.
❤ Please use SEARCH before requesting.
Aug 20th, 2017, 3:05 am
When I download file by clicking the blue download button it prompted me for username & password. However after entering the proper info I get the message "The connection was reset"
Aug 20th, 2017, 3:05 am