Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Feb 23rd, 2015, 6:02 pm
I have a site error I would like help resolving ...

I am unable to remove images hosted on images.mobilism.org

When I attempt to use the remove link, I get an error that says :

Code: Select allContent Encoding Error
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

For example, here is the image of my error:

and here is the remove link for the image above
http://images.mobilism.org/?d=TU57XAGWWTVI3L

Thanks in advance for looking into this! :D
Feb 23rd, 2015, 6:02 pm
Mar 1st, 2015, 5:45 am
When i search by author in the search textbox after 'preferences' in home page, i used to get results until yesterday, but from today, suppose when I search for author 'Katie fforde not getting any results. Search url is below:http://mobilism.me/search.php?keywords=katie+fforde&sr=topics&sf=titleonly
Mar 1st, 2015, 5:45 am
Mar 14th, 2015, 8:14 pm
Hello
Why the forum does not show tree structure? Difficult to navigate. Is there an intention behind it?
Mar 14th, 2015, 8:14 pm
Mar 14th, 2015, 8:16 pm
Somehow my requests
- show up if I do a self-search
- but does not show up in the ebook request section
Strange
Mar 14th, 2015, 8:16 pm
Mar 22nd, 2015, 12:18 am
I get the following message when I go to Releases > Movies:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND topic_time <= 1426979846 AND topic_status <> 2 AND topic_approved = 1 ORDE' at line 1 [1064]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. First, clear your cookies/cache/sessions/etc and try using a different browser! If the problem persists contact the Board Administrator.

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: admin@mobilism.org
Mar 22nd, 2015, 12:18 am
Mar 23rd, 2015, 4:27 am
I'm having the same issue. I don't see the movies section at all when I go to the regular forum view. I just tried to go in another way, by pulling up a recent movie post that I'd visited and got this error: You are not authorised to read this forum. The topic may have been deleted or moved. If you reached this site via google or another search engine use forum search instead.
Mar 23rd, 2015, 4:27 am
Mar 23rd, 2015, 9:25 am
Jean Harlow wrote:I'm having the same issue. I don't see the movies section at all when I go to the regular forum view. I just tried to go in another way, by pulling up a recent movie post that I'd visited and got this error: You are not authorised to read this forum. The topic may have been deleted or moved. If you reached this site via google or another search engine use forum search instead.

Board index » Site Announcements » Announcements
Movies Section Shutdown

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1062198
Mar 23rd, 2015, 9:25 am
Apr 23rd, 2015, 4:28 am
For the last 3 weeks EVERY time I log on to the site, the page freezes with only about half of the page rendered. When I reload the page, it continues with the same behavior.
Apr 23rd, 2015, 4:28 am
May 2nd, 2015, 5:51 pm
For the last 3 days or so, I am forced to pass CAPTCHA test by CLoudfare every time I want to access mobilism.forum.org. I have checked my system multiple times for virus problems but all scans come clean. Is it because I am using Tor browser? Please check it because it getting very painful to pass cloudfare Captchas multiple times an hour.
May 2nd, 2015, 5:51 pm
May 19th, 2015, 1:08 am
i amfacing problems in search i search topics before posting i didnt find even thread already there
May 19th, 2015, 1:08 am

█║▌│█│║▌║││√ Verified Account © Profile Original & Official│║▌║││ █║▌│█

Jun 15th, 2015, 12:20 pm
I've requested some books by R J Ross. Today I recived a PM from a user that said he/she had requested Steampunk time and got it. I've searched title, series and author and I can't find it. I also went thrue the users profile. The profile said 63 posts, but when I use the option "show all posts" I only get 9 results.
Jun 15th, 2015, 12:20 pm

I'm the worst reuploader in the world.
Jun 29th, 2015, 7:00 pm
I keep having to login. It's when I leave and come back (yes I click for auto login) and even when I just go from one page to another within the site. A few times I've logged in and it went right back to the log in page. Any idea what's going on?
Jun 29th, 2015, 7:00 pm
Jul 18th, 2015, 1:27 pm
An issue I was having is that I forgot my password to the site & when I tried to have it send a reset link, the link didn't ever send. Didn't matter what browser I used.

I also sent an email to admin 2x I know of & never got a response.

The last resort was to email webmaster to tell them the site wasn't working right or I was having issues. That email address on the site would just kick back an error when sending an email that it was undeliverable.

Extremely frustrating as a paying member I never could get in my account. I tried for a very long time.

I FINALLY got a password to work.

If I have any suggestions, it wold be the above.
Jul 18th, 2015, 1:27 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.