Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Mar 30th, 2011, 5:10 am
I'll take a peek to see if that's the case.

EDIT: Yep I'm an idiot, I was definitely catching the emails in my spam filter. *facepalm* fml
Mar 30th, 2011, 5:10 am
Mar 30th, 2011, 7:22 am
Disk4mat wrote:Maybe theyre getting caught by your spam filter?

Yeah, that's where they were.
Mar 30th, 2011, 7:22 am

SUPPORT THE FILM INDUSTRY. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Apr 20th, 2011, 1:00 pm
I found a "View new posts" button but no "View new topics" one, wich would be rather more useful to me, since I check in once every 2-3 days, and with fairly limited time, so it's massive the number of new posts.

Another thing, I spend a whole lot of time going trough all the apps, although most of them are useless (bad category) or just updates, can we get a "NEW APPs" section or categorizing, where the app shows just at launch and every update goes to another place, we could make them, when inserting new apps, get a drop down to see if the app is already here or not, then he can add. Also a way to alert them.

Having a way to auto-check new version somehow, like creating a DB for [Software name; Version on market; Version on Mobilism] would also be great, though I know it's really hard to implement and stay update on such task.
Apr 20th, 2011, 1:00 pm
Aug 12th, 2011, 1:20 pm
Hey.

Most mobile device forums usually have a theme or a module fitted for their devices. I suggest something like http://startrekguide.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=5386 to do it. Pretty simple, upload, configure in admin panel, release. It'd be great for people on devices that aren't android.
Aug 12th, 2011, 1:20 pm
Sep 14th, 2011, 9:10 am
Is there a way to view only new posts since our last visit?
Sep 14th, 2011, 9:10 am
Sep 29th, 2011, 6:46 am
Is there any way we can get a section with music videos on it. The reason I ask is bc I know a lot of people now and days have the screens in their cars that play dvds and it would be nice to have some music videos to download so we can watch our favorite music videos instead of cd's all the time. I love mobilism and I use mobilism all the time and I would love to be able to know I can come here and download music videos instead of having to search youtube and the internet for them.
Sep 29th, 2011, 6:46 am
Nov 4th, 2011, 12:31 pm
I have a suggestion- make the release templates less restrictive. Whilst i understand the desire for a semi-uniform style, I don't like contributing releases here as it takes me too much time to ensure templates are followed, I've only started posting seriously today, having not started for some time as i didn't like the rules or template much, and even trying to follow it i breached the darn thing 2 or three times already- I also dislike being forced to mirror all my links. I have other communities which don't require me to put in so much work to simply share something. I find the current system absolutely ridiculous.

That said of course that's just my personal opinion.
Nov 4th, 2011, 12:31 pm
Nov 4th, 2011, 1:06 pm
Knc1282 wrote:Is there any way we can get a section with music videos on it. The reason I ask is bc I know a lot of people now and days have the screens in their cars that play dvds and it would be nice to have some music videos to download so we can watch our favorite music videos instead of cd's all the time. I love mobilism and I use mobilism all the time and I would love to be able to know I can come here and download music videos instead of having to search youtube and the internet for them.

Music Videos are found in the Movies section.

viewforum.php?f=99
Nov 4th, 2011, 1:06 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Nov 4th, 2011, 1:32 pm
jpmarshall3 wrote:I have a suggestion- make the release templates less restrictive. Whilst i understand the desire for a semi-uniform style, I don't like contributing releases here as it takes me too much time to ensure templates are followed, I've only started posting seriously today, having not started for some time as i didn't like the rules or template much, and even trying to follow it i breached the darn thing 2 or three times already- I also dislike being forced to mirror all my links. I have other communities which don't require me to put in so much work to simply share something. I find the current system absolutely ridiculous.

Until you get the hang of it, which will happen, use the releaser tool.

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=51370
Nov 4th, 2011, 1:32 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Nov 4th, 2011, 6:04 pm
Mr FuFu wrote:
jpmarshall3 wrote:I have a suggestion- make the release templates less restrictive. Whilst i understand the desire for a semi-uniform style, I don't like contributing releases here as it takes me too much time to ensure templates are followed, I've only started posting seriously today, having not started for some time as i didn't like the rules or template much, and even trying to follow it i breached the darn thing 2 or three times already- I also dislike being forced to mirror all my links. I have other communities which don't require me to put in so much work to simply share something. I find the current system absolutely ridiculous.

Until you get the hang of it, which will happen, use the releaser tool.

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=51370

Also mirrors aren't forced, we prefer that mirrors are added due to the fact that not all people can use all file host pages
Nov 4th, 2011, 6:04 pm

MOBILISM.ORG
Nov 4th, 2011, 11:43 pm
1. Why not point out in the post if the app is *cracked* (if so, what has been removed/cracked) or *free* ? Some releases here are free at market. Maybe two sections, one free, one cracked :) ?

2. Some apps I download are in zip/rar, only to discover that some of them include a stupid picture that is bigger than the apk. Feels a bit stupid.

3. It's hard to see whats new and whats not, when replyed posts ends on top :)
Nov 4th, 2011, 11:43 pm
Nov 15th, 2011, 9:11 am
Has any staff recently surfed this site from android browser? From Dolphin HD?

It's basically completely unusable. The stupid full page as is a huge pain in the ass,
and for some reason I cannot seem to log in and keep the cookie. Continual relog, ad popup,
not logged in, etcetera.

Cookieing the ad would be a great start. I understand the ads pay for the site, but you seriously have to draw a line
at the point where people are being annoyed off the site.
Nov 15th, 2011, 9:11 am
Dec 19th, 2011, 7:11 am
what is the point of even having the free apps here besides letting people become wrz$ whores? it seems like downloading a free app from the developer shows interest in their app and is less likely to be malicious.
Dec 19th, 2011, 7:11 am
Jan 11th, 2012, 1:14 am
Please ask those who post audio books to also note who is reading them. I'm often tempted, but I fear I may not like the reader and thus not enjoy the listening experience. If I can only find out who the reader is after downloading a huge file... that's no fun.
Jan 11th, 2012, 1:14 am
Jan 11th, 2012, 10:45 am
Can there be a a section where we can download game roms and emulators. This would help the young people on the site as well
Jan 11th, 2012, 10:45 am