Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 27th, 2016, 1:05 pm
In the Company of Snipers series by Irish Winters (#13-16)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 1.4 MB, 420 KB
Overview: Growing up in the countryside of Wisconsin, I always wanted to be a writer. I've dabbled in poetry, short stories, and more daydreaming than most. Way back when, I remember long Sunday afternoon drives with my parents where they'd tell us eight kids to, 'Look out the window and see something!'
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image

Book #13 - Ky
TEAM Agent Ky Winchester survived a brutal encounter with a Taliban madman only because of a woman with green eyes, an angel he thought he’d dreamed in the depths of torment. She came to him in that far off torture chamber, cloaked in the tender magic of hope, and because of her, he was willing to believe he might survive his nightmare. It’s too bad he never thought to ask her name. Too bad he’ll spend the rest of his days searching for her.
Whoever she is…
FBI Agent Eden Stark is the Bureau’s number one and very top-secret psychic asset. While running from a different kind of madman, this one intent on mechanizing America’s military, turning them into controllable drones, Eden’s plane goes down in the frigid Canadian north. It’s very probable she won’t survive the night. Two meched-up FBI agents are already tracking her. Maybe wolves.
Maybe someone else.

Book #14 - Hunter
Devil dogs weren’t meant to have hearts…
Hunter Christian sure as hell didn’t. He was a Marine. A warrior. The last thin line of defense against evil in the world. He’d killed for his country and he’d do it again. He just didn’t expect that call-to-arms would come in the middle of one of those easy TEAM ops in Brazil, nor that he’d have to kill in front of the woman he’d once given his heart to.
The one he left behind…
She used to be a cheerleader...
Now Meredith Flynn is in the jungles of Brazil beta testing the latest Active Camouflage System out of McCormack Industries. The last man she expected to see there was Hunter Christian. They used to be friends. They could've been lovers. Only now, his once gentle heart is as hard and unforgiving as the profane ink on his chest and arms. He wears his tattoos like defiant badges. Are all soldiers as cold as he is?
She’ll never know…

Book #15 - Eric
Junior Agent Eric Reynolds’ sole assignment is to locate the elusive hacker, Finn Powers, and to protect him from the ISIS terrorist who’s already beheaded Finn’s friends. There’s only one problem. The frightened civilian won’t stay put. Eric chases him from Amsterdam to England, then onto Ireland, before he finally makes first contact. The moment they meet, Eric senses an eerie connection, as if he’s met this troublemaking genius before. In a dream?
Or a nightmare…

Finn isn’t a man at all. He’s Eric’s ex-wife, a.k.a. Shea Powers Reynolds, disguised beneath layers of a fat suit. In a dizzying fall from grace after the death of their only child, she’s been running scared and off the grid for two long, hard years. The day Shea witnessed her friend’s murders she knew she was next. There’s only one man who can save her now—Eric.
If he’ll still have her…

Book #16 - Jake
ake Weylin came home from Afghanistan a broken man. The former USMC scout sniper is lost between the dreamlike operas stuck forever in his head, and life in Anacostia, a hardscrabble Washington D.C. neighborhood. Some days he’s back in Kabul. Other times he’s lost in the land of the ‘brave and the free.’ He doesn’t know what he’s searching for until he locks eyes with the new nurse at the free clinic and thinks, ‘Do I know you?’
While in the Marines, Lacy Wright served by providing security to the international press corps in Afghanistan. Now she carries every image of the carnage she witnessed like a curse. To deal with the pain of all those hard memories, she commits the men and women she saw die to canvas. With a steady hand, she gives them a few last moments of life. She breathes on them and she talks to them. She calls it painting them home. Jake calls it crazy. He may be right.

Download Instructions:
Books #13-15:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/vrhhc8piqi5d
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/cfd1amieee0i

Book #16:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/615npewisur4
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/euyjydypv7js
Sep 27th, 2016, 1:05 pm