All eBook releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Sep 29th, 2014, 11:02 pm
Not sure what took me so long to get around to becoming a premium user. Works great! Thanks for all the hard work everyone.
Sep 29th, 2014, 11:02 pm
Sep 30th, 2014, 8:06 pm
Renewed my membership for the second time because I don't think there's a better resource for e-books and Audiobooks. I love that I can download files straight from Mobilism Market into my phone. Thank you :)
Sep 30th, 2014, 8:06 pm
Sep 30th, 2014, 8:18 pm
I had a premium account that worked yesterday but it does not accept my user/password when I click blue buttons. Also tried the "stand-alone" download page (http://89.32.131.24/downloader/premium.php) but same thing there.

If my premium account has expired, how do I extend it?
Sep 30th, 2014, 8:18 pm
Sep 30th, 2014, 9:47 pm
New system is once again live, though this time only for the plugin's users so it won't apply to Mobilism Market. To login it will open a new window, make sure you dont have a pop-up blocker blocking it.

From my earlier post:
A front end of sorts has been developed for the Premium Downloader. So far all you can do is find out if your account has expired and how to renew it, and the date when it expires, but hopefully we'll add some other features soon. If you have suggestions for features you'd like to see, please post. Any and all ideas are appreciated.
Sep 30th, 2014, 9:47 pm
Oct 1st, 2014, 4:39 am
I'm getting a pop up page again on using the downloader, it was doing it before but was sorted but it's down again? It's it just me or is anyone else having the same problem?
Oct 1st, 2014, 4:39 am
Oct 1st, 2014, 5:30 am
amanda138a wrote:I'm getting a pop up page again on using the downloader, it was doing it before but was sorted but it's down again? It's it just me or is anyone else having the same problem?

It's happening with me also. The page that pops up asks for my username in password but after I put in the info it says that it's a bad username or password. I'm pretty sure I'm putting in the info correctly! :? :?
Oct 1st, 2014, 5:30 am

You know you’ve read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend. ~Paul Sweeney

A dirty book is rarely dusty. ~Author Unknown
Oct 1st, 2014, 6:43 am
AceyCane wrote:
amanda138a wrote:I'm getting a pop up page again on using the downloader, it was doing it before but was sorted but it's down again? It's it just me or is anyone else having the same problem?

It's happening with me also. The page that pops up asks for my username in password but after I put in the info it says that it's a bad username or password. I'm pretty sure I'm putting in the info correctly! :? :?

The pop-up is supposed to appear in order for you to login. Make sure you're capitalizing the A and C in your username (just like before).
Oct 1st, 2014, 6:43 am
Oct 1st, 2014, 7:53 am
AceyCane wrote:

Same here, had sent email so sorry for the duplicate,
Oct 1st, 2014, 7:53 am
Oct 1st, 2014, 8:15 am
boxerman23 wrote:
AceyCane wrote:It's happening with me also. The page that pops up asks for my username in password but after I put in the info it says that it's a bad username or password. I'm pretty sure I'm putting in the info correctly! :? :?

Same here, had sent email so sorry for the duplicate,

Yours actually expired, just checked.
Oct 1st, 2014, 8:15 am
Oct 1st, 2014, 8:29 pm
Just renew my membership. There's no other community like Mobilism in the web, and I'm so glad to be able to support it (and getting my ebooks faster in the process... ;) )
Oct 1st, 2014, 8:29 pm
Oct 1st, 2014, 11:55 pm
Clicking the blue arrow on any item produces no result using Opera. Worked fine until yesterday.
Oct 1st, 2014, 11:55 pm
Oct 2nd, 2014, 12:53 am
tvsteve wrote:Clicking the blue arrow on any item produces no result using Opera. Worked fine until yesterday.

Make sure you're not blocking pop-ups, theres a login window that needs to come up.
Oct 2nd, 2014, 12:53 am
Oct 2nd, 2014, 3:26 am
Disk4mat wrote:
tvsteve wrote:Clicking the blue arrow on any item produces no result using Opera. Worked fine until yesterday.

Make sure you're not blocking pop-ups, theres a login window that needs to come up.

All blocks are off, tried on all 3 computers that I use for here all the same. I get this in a box on the bottom of the page after I click the arrow;

http://downloader.mobilism.org/download ... x2.php?dl=

It's just Opera V12.17. Also use Pale Moon and it is working with the arrow but Opera is my main browser.
Oct 2nd, 2014, 3:26 am
Oct 2nd, 2014, 3:49 am
tvsteve wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

All blocks are off, tried on all 3 computers that I use for here all the same. I get this in a box on the bottom of the page after I click the arrow;

http://downloader.mobilism.org/download ... x2.php?dl=

It's just Opera V12.17. Also use Pale Moon and it is working with the arrow but Opera is my main browser.

In the upper right-hand corner of Opera there will be a message about pop-up blocked. Click on it, and then select the pop-up to display it. Once it opens enter your login info and voila.
Oct 2nd, 2014, 3:49 am
Oct 2nd, 2014, 12:41 pm
I just found out my Premium account has expired. Could I find out how to go about renewing it?
Oct 2nd, 2014, 12:41 pm