All eBook releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Oct 3rd, 2015, 3:27 pm
sub7even wrote:Hi Disk4mat,

So if i wanted to get a Platinum, and i have already donated $15 before. Can i just donate $70 to get it? Please advise, thank you

That is correct.

rowanlove wrote:Is the 200Mb file size limit with all types of accounts or is there an account with a bigger file size limit? Most audiobooks are over 200Mb, so I end up still doing the slow downloads.

Thanks!

Use one of the mirrors, only some filehosts have the 200mb limit. In Android you have the rule that all releases with files larger than 200mb have to have at least one mirror on a filehost that doesn't have the 200mb limit (zippyshare, 2shared, unlimitzone, hugefiles, userscloud, mediafire).

effstop wrote:Disk4Mat

I had issues this morning with Upload not playing fair -

viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1269697
(Closed Filehost) https://uploaded.net/file/ndphdkyk

viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1269679
(Closed Filehost) https://uploaded.net/file/ckgcxgji

..The file you're trying to download no longer exists on uploaded.net... which is not true

Actually, for me the files dont work even if opened from a browser. Where are you located? Might have something to do with that.
Oct 3rd, 2015, 3:27 pm
Oct 3rd, 2015, 4:00 pm
This is wonderful. It saves me so much time and aggravation... and my computer no longer pops up with malware warnings. :) Totally worth it.
Oct 3rd, 2015, 4:00 pm
Oct 5th, 2015, 3:29 pm
I'm in love with Mobilism!!
Disk4mat was so nice and helpful ... No longer messing around with popups and my computer warning me over and over ... Do I recommend this? YES!!! ... Just do it! :)
Oct 5th, 2015, 3:29 pm

Remember to use the THANK YOU button to show your appreciation. Thanks! :)

Sorry ... my drive crashed & I'm unable to repost any links now. I'll redo once I get running again. Thanks
Oct 6th, 2015, 8:58 am
joined up, paid up and it works like a charm.

Any chance of it working with Nitroflare as well, or is that asking too much?!
Oct 6th, 2015, 8:58 am
Oct 6th, 2015, 5:50 pm
Having trouble downloading (Closed Filehost) https://uploaded.net links. Error message: "The file you're trying to download no longer exists on uploaded.net". Yet if I directly access the link, it works fine. Anybody else seen this today?
Oct 6th, 2015, 5:50 pm
Oct 6th, 2015, 6:55 pm
badactorinky wrote:Having trouble downloading (Closed Filehost) https://uploaded.net links. Error message: "The file you're trying to download no longer exists on uploaded.net". Yet if I directly access the link, it works fine. Anybody else seen this today?

We're working on it, should be fixed soon.
Oct 6th, 2015, 6:55 pm
Oct 7th, 2015, 12:59 am
I'm having trouble getting my VIP account active - I've attempted to make a payment - the money has been withdrawn and I still have not been given access to the VIP services. Can you assist me?
Oct 7th, 2015, 12:59 am
Oct 7th, 2015, 2:57 pm
Blackatom wrote:I'm having trouble getting my VIP account active - I've attempted to make a payment - the money has been withdrawn and I still have not been given access to the VIP services. Can you assist me?

Check your PMs please.
Oct 7th, 2015, 2:57 pm
Oct 9th, 2015, 3:49 am
The little download arrow for premium downloads is not showing up on posts?
Oct 9th, 2015, 3:49 am
Oct 9th, 2015, 8:22 am
Same here since yesterday. I'm logged in but the Premium blue arrows aren't there
Oct 9th, 2015, 8:22 am
Oct 9th, 2015, 11:45 am
same here :?
Oct 9th, 2015, 11:45 am
Oct 9th, 2015, 1:10 pm
Blue arrows should be working fine. We had an update to the premium system yesterday so you may need to clear your cache. If it doesn't work, try logging in from a different browser that you dont use with Mobilism to see if the blue arrows appear there. If they do, that means something you have saved in your other browser is preventing the blue arrows from showing up.
Oct 9th, 2015, 1:10 pm
Oct 9th, 2015, 4:41 pm
I normally use Firefox but have just tried Chrome and still don't get the blue arrows with either browser
Oct 9th, 2015, 4:41 pm
Oct 9th, 2015, 7:17 pm
Just to add to the blue arrows issue, I can't see them in Safari 9 (just upgraded OS X to El Capitan), but they're there in Google Chrome. I'd like to get them working in Safari again if possible.
Oct 9th, 2015, 7:17 pm
Oct 9th, 2015, 7:21 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Blue arrows should be working fine. We had an update to the premium system yesterday so you may need to clear your cache. If it doesn't work, try logging in from a different browser that you dont use with Mobilism to see if the blue arrows appear there. If they do, that means something you have saved in your other browser is preventing the blue arrows from showing up.

Wonder if the browsers where the issue was initially noticed was Safari. It would be strange if multiple people were having issues with different browsers.
Oct 9th, 2015, 7:21 pm