All eBook releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Oct 15th, 2015, 12:30 am
Disk4mat wrote:Rather than running CCleaner, try opening an Incognito window (Chrome) or Private session (Firefox). We've tested this on all of the popular browsers and their latest versions on multiple devices and it works fine everywhere. Try closing your security products.

Tried that last night, and now again, no go, same thing, two logins required every time.

I haven't closed my Avira AV, will do and get back to ya.

IP
Oct 15th, 2015, 12:30 am
Oct 15th, 2015, 2:20 am
Not working for me either but oddly it worked twice and then nothing. Using Firefox... tried private window. Truly appreciate any help given and will try another browser in the meantime.

Edit: Chrome private browser... no luck there either. Again, thanks in advance for your help
Oct 15th, 2015, 2:20 am
Oct 15th, 2015, 2:57 pm
Super easy and so very convenient! Could not function without mobilism premium!
Oct 15th, 2015, 2:57 pm
Oct 15th, 2015, 3:18 pm
Shot version: For those who were experiencing issues, please test now, in Incognito mode/Private window. Please comment if it's fixed for you.

Longer version: I've redone many of the files related to the downloader, hopefully this fixes them. I was not able to replicate the multiple login issue with what were the current files. However, after changing referances to the location of the downloader from the IP of the downoader's server to images.mobilism.org I was able to get the multiple login problem that some of you described. What I then changed should fix any issues related to that. That said, what I did involves some guess-work since as I said I couldn't replicate the exact issue with the previous set of files. It could have been caused by anything from your cache, DNS not being updated or Cloudflare's cache (our DNS host does some caching to improve performance). As such I really do need those of you who previously experienced having to login twice to comment if the problem is now gone.

Thanks to everyone who has been providing feedback so far.
Oct 15th, 2015, 3:18 pm
Oct 15th, 2015, 3:24 pm
I had problems at first but everything works GREAT for me now - thank you for being such a phenomenal host, Disk4mat
Oct 15th, 2015, 3:24 pm
Oct 15th, 2015, 3:52 pm
Nothing is working for me. I cleared cookies etc and tried incongito zilch. I have the blue arrow but it doesnt do anything. I dont even get asked for my login details.

Edit: It seems that for me it does not work very well with tusfiles. Other links seem to work ok.
Oct 15th, 2015, 3:52 pm
Oct 15th, 2015, 7:38 pm
Working in Firefox private window only; worked on Samsung tab last night. Thanks!!

Edit: ditto not working in tusfiles; today no longer worker in private window :(
Oct 15th, 2015, 7:38 pm
Oct 15th, 2015, 10:26 pm
No change. still the same.

Works with Chrome but not Firefox.
Oct 15th, 2015, 10:26 pm
Oct 16th, 2015, 1:10 pm
Moonbeam wrote:Nothing is working for me. I cleared cookies etc and tried incongito zilch. I have the blue arrow but it doesnt do anything. I dont even get asked for my login details.

Edit: It seems that for me it does not work very well with tusfiles. Other links seem to work ok.

renee502 wrote:Working in Firefox private window only; worked on Samsung tab last night. Thanks!!

Edit: ditto not working in tusfiles; today no longer worker in private window :(

Tusfiles is working fine:

If you found that a tusfiles link does not download for you, it means the file has been removed from the filehost. The downloader cannot download a file that no longer exists. There will be an error written in the window indacting if this is the case.
Oct 16th, 2015, 1:10 pm
Oct 16th, 2015, 10:45 pm
For me it's still working great with the new login method and seeing all these comments I tested it on Chrome, Firefox and IE (I dont remember which version). It works great on all browsers! Thank you! Makes things a lot easier. Definitely worth it.
Oct 16th, 2015, 10:45 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Oct 17th, 2015, 1:59 am
So I clicked on the tusfiles arrow also and it doesn't work on any browser but when i click on the link and it opens and you can download fine...so i guess that's the workaround?
Oct 17th, 2015, 1:59 am

Kitt
Oct 17th, 2015, 3:48 pm
Disk4mat wrote:If you found that a tusfiles link does not download for you, it means the file has been removed from the filehost. The downloader cannot download a file that no longer exists. There will be an error written in the window indacting if this is the case.

Thanks Disk4mat but the file downloads when i visit the site by clicking the link.
The window does not appear when the arrow is clicked.
The issue only seems to be with tusfiles but it seems to be working atm so i guess its a hit and miss thing.

Example:
For me it does not work for this one on tusfiles
viewtopic.php?f=1293&t=1285763
But it does for this one.
viewtopic.php?p=1515700#1515700

Not a big issue as i didnt donate for the easier download just wanted to mention i was having issues incase it was a glitch

Thanks for checking into it though.
Oct 17th, 2015, 3:48 pm
Oct 17th, 2015, 5:24 pm
I am having similar issues with the downloads.

I use Firefox on a Mac and I have to enter my login and password details on 3 separate pages, every time I try to use the blue download arrow.

However, if I click on the link directly, it downloads as per normal.

I have tried the solutions suggested above by other posters, but so far they havent helped.

Could you please look into this ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Oct 17th, 2015, 5:24 pm
Oct 17th, 2015, 6:19 pm
Still no luck downloading directly to Ipad. Have tried all the suggestions, even changed DNS settings to see if that made a difference (it didn't), tried copy and pasting into direct downloader ( just get error 503 message, server unavailable)

But no problems on PC and can download from normal link IF I can navigate my way through all the popups.
Oct 17th, 2015, 6:19 pm
Oct 18th, 2015, 11:27 pm
Please Disk4mat......

This situation is getting ridiculous now....

W7, 64-bit Home Premium, SP1

I am on Chrome Beta, Incognito, cleared everything, logged to the forum with normal u/name and p/w.

Selected file I wanted, blue arrow,

prompted once, submitted VIP uname/pw...

prompted again, in same field, different form,older looking, submit combo again....

Hit "Download"....

This time, "Authentication Required" Pop-up,

3rd bloody time of asking......

The server http://89.32.131.24 requires a username and
password. The server says: Members Only

3 logins now required when blue arrow clicked, the two I reported previously, and now another, in a separate pop-up, shown in my image below:

I mean man, what am I paying for, really.....

I have done all you asked, with regard clearing caches, cookies, etc, etc... and I'm using Incognito.

What next?

When will this be fixed?

It's beyond a joke now.

And I cant use MS IE, because I get get no response at all when the blue arrow is clicked.

It just does nothing.
Oct 18th, 2015, 11:27 pm