All eBook releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Jan 30th, 2016, 4:56 pm
I just brought the premium account and when I try to download something a red symbol pops up and I cant download anything. How long with this last? Is it because I'm new?
Jan 30th, 2016, 4:56 pm
Jan 30th, 2016, 10:02 pm
lovelyloner1 wrote:I just brought the premium account and when I try to download something a red symbol pops up and I cant download anything. How long with this last? Is it because I'm new?

A red symbol? Can you take a screenshot?
Jan 30th, 2016, 10:02 pm
Jan 30th, 2016, 11:53 pm
I just added Premium & VIP. I don't know why I hadn't done so sooner! Great post-Christmas gift to myself!
Jan 30th, 2016, 11:53 pm
Jan 31st, 2016, 5:01 am
lovelyloner1 wrote:I just brought the premium account and when I try to download something a red symbol pops up and I cant download anything. How long with this last? Is it because I'm new?

since the upgrade I had malwarebytes blocking the downloader,
Sounds like something similar,
you need to add a web exclusion to your virus ware
Jan 31st, 2016, 5:01 am
Jan 31st, 2016, 9:02 pm
I have to complain about the speed of the new premium downloaded. I can't get the option to download on my iPhone anymore. The eboooks load so fast that it loads in safari instead of downloading in iBooks.
Jan 31st, 2016, 9:02 pm
Jan 31st, 2016, 9:32 pm
softwareking2009 wrote:I have to complain about the speed of the new premium downloaded. I can't get the option to download on my iPhone anymore. The eboooks load so fast that it loads in safari instead of downloading in iBooks.

That's an issue on your end with your browser. By default the downloader is configured in a way that forces your browser to save the ebook rather than open in your pdf/epub viewer. If it's opening from within your browser that means your device or browser is configured to do so. Try a browser different from the one you typically use to see if it saves there.
Jan 31st, 2016, 9:32 pm
Feb 2nd, 2016, 12:37 am
Hello There:

I too have the red circle and downloads are blocked. Someone suggested adding a web exclusion to my virus ware. I have no idea what this means
or what I should do.
Feb 2nd, 2016, 12:37 am
Feb 2nd, 2016, 4:45 am
I am also not able to download. Using Firefox for years, nothing has changed. Also tried using Chrome. I get red square box with red circle w/line in upper left corner.

This has been happening since this morning. Within 10 minutes of sending the post it was fixed. Hmmm, great service?? Thanks for the awesome site.

JoyfulT
Feb 2nd, 2016, 4:45 am
Feb 2nd, 2016, 4:37 pm
I am having problems downloading using the Premium Downloader. Clicking on the Blue icon gives the "login" box, that immediately turns red with a Do Not Enter icon in it. This has been going on for several days. Please help. Thank you.

gencongencon
Feb 2nd, 2016, 4:37 pm
Feb 2nd, 2016, 11:28 pm
Gencongencon, JoyfulT and Karmae: Can you guys confirm that both of you are using McAfee as your antivirus? You need to add mblservices.org to add your exceptions if that's the case. This seems to explain how to do it (I don't use McAfee so I can't check): http://download.mcafee.com/products/web ... 2B36C.html
Feb 2nd, 2016, 11:28 pm
Feb 3rd, 2016, 1:26 am
When pressing the blue arrow on a usercloud link, I got the following message

Processing. Remain patient.
Account isn't premium?
Error: You have to wait 5 seconds till next download

I pressed the arrow after the 5 seconds and then again a second or so later and it finally worked, I have noticed that the blue arrow has changed, I appreciate you have upgraded but in some cases the blue arrow won't download I get no message nothing,
Feb 3rd, 2016, 1:26 am

Feb 3rd, 2016, 1:30 am
amanda138a wrote:When pressing the blue arrow on a usercloud link, I got the following message

Account isn't premium?
Error: You have to wait 5 seconds till next download

I pressed the arrow after the 5 seconds and then again a second or so later and it finally worked, I have noticed that the blue arrow has changed, I appreciate you have upgraded but in some cases the blue arrow won't download I get no message nothing,

This is controlled by userscloud, I've seen it happen before and some users have reported it as well but it happens very rarely at random times and on their end, nothing we can do about that unfortunately. If you press the X and then the blue arrow again it will work.
Feb 3rd, 2016, 1:30 am
Feb 3rd, 2016, 12:30 pm
Cookie failed, please check ur account
Feb 3rd, 2016, 12:30 pm
Feb 3rd, 2016, 2:39 pm
boxerman23 wrote:Processing. Remain patient.
Cookie failed, please check ur account

I need more info regarding this. What link returns that message?

EDIT: it's an issue with the filehost Uploaded, I'll try to get it resolved asap. In the meantime use one of the mirrors if you see this error.
Feb 3rd, 2016, 2:39 pm