All eBook releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Oct 9th, 2015, 7:28 pm
I don't see them in Chrome or Firefox under W10. All was fine yesterday until the update yesterday.

I've also cleared the cache in Firefox, rebooted the PC and restarted Firefox, still no blue arrows.

Further update.
I've just tried IE11 which I never use and certainly have never used for Mobilism before. Still no sign of the blue arrows. What else can I do?
Oct 9th, 2015, 7:28 pm
Oct 9th, 2015, 7:46 pm
adyf wrote:Just to add to the blue arrows issue, I can't see them in Safari 9 (just upgraded OS X to El Capitan), but they're there in Google Chrome. I'd like to get them working in Safari again if possible.

Working fine on Safari on my iPad however...
Oct 9th, 2015, 7:46 pm
Oct 9th, 2015, 7:56 pm
I am also having a problem trying to download onto my ipad. Blue arrows are there but when I click on them I just get a repeated message telling me that authentication required.
Oct 9th, 2015, 7:56 pm
Oct 9th, 2015, 10:24 pm
No arrows on IE11

Have since tried today (10-10) on Chrome - no arrows there either
Oct 9th, 2015, 10:24 pm
Oct 10th, 2015, 1:34 pm
I tested both templates (Classic and Mobilism2.0) on incognito mode on Chrome, Private Window in Firefox, and with everything cleared in IE and IE Edge, it worked everywhere. If it's not working for you:
- clear cookies/cache/etc.
- refresh this: http://images.mobilism.org/downloader/premium.js for Mobilism2.0 and this: http://images.mobilism.org/downloader/MobilismPremiumPlugin.js for Classic
Oct 10th, 2015, 1:34 pm
Oct 10th, 2015, 4:00 pm
I'm not seeing the blue arrows as well. Since yesterday morning. I use Firefox with Windows 7. The premium downloader (separate page) works but I have to copy the link, go to the downloader page, and add them there. That's what I've been doing. Any chance of a fix on that? I love my premium downloader and hate being without it, I use it almost every day.
Thanks for that, it's the best money ever invested! Aside from maybe a million dollar lottery winner which I have yet to find. LOL
Hugs, Ellie
Oct 10th, 2015, 4:00 pm

Reup ONLY when ALL links are dead. Use the new "Reupload" button to request reup, DO NOT PM for it.
Oct 10th, 2015, 5:55 pm
RSVR wrote:Nitroflare

oh yes - that would be awesome! :)
Oct 10th, 2015, 5:55 pm
Oct 11th, 2015, 2:59 am
I am getting the blue arrows OK but cannot progress beyond the user name and password - it just defaults straight back to asking for these details
Oct 11th, 2015, 2:59 am
Oct 11th, 2015, 6:54 am
No Blue Arrows (tried clean IE, Firefox, Chrome).
Not quite sure what you mean by "update" the javalinks you posted. When clicked, the Javascript opens. thats it. What are we doing wrong?

Thanks.
Oct 11th, 2015, 6:54 am

Please PM me if links down.
Oct 11th, 2015, 10:15 am
The criteteria everyone currently experiencing the problem shares is using the Classic template and being on a domain other than mobilism.org (mobilismbooks.org, mobilism.me). Indeed, the blue arrows for some reason are not working under that configuration. I suggest you simply start using mobilism.org which is the main domain you should be using either way. Meanwhile I'll be getting the blue arrows working on the other domains, not sure what happened there.
Oct 11th, 2015, 10:15 am
Oct 11th, 2015, 10:27 am
Thanks, working now using Classic template and mobilism.org
Oct 11th, 2015, 10:27 am
Oct 11th, 2015, 5:06 pm
Could the file size be increased for Mobilism Premium downloads please? Some audiobooks go past the 200MB limit. Thank you!

Edited: I just read this from a previous post:

Use one of the mirrors, only some filehosts have the 200mb limit. In Android you have the rule that all releases with files larger than 200mb have to have at least one mirror on a filehost that doesn't have the 200mb limit (zippyshare, 2shared, unlimitzone, hugefiles, userscloud, mediafire).

I got the message when trying to download a file from uploaded.net. And the mirror for the file isn't a supported filehost. So I guess I'm stuck if I want to download a file larger than 200MB in the premium download section that exists on the uploaded.net server. Shucks.

Thanks.
Oct 11th, 2015, 5:06 pm
Oct 11th, 2015, 6:37 pm
Classic and Mobilism.org not working here either with IE11 but working ok with Firefox 41.0.1
Oct 11th, 2015, 6:37 pm
Oct 11th, 2015, 8:10 pm
I'm on mobilism.org & normally use Chrome. I cleared out the cache & while I can see the arrows, I'm getting a pop-up asking for my user id and password, but when I enter my password, it's still asking for the same information. I don't get any arrows at all on IE11 ... I thought maybe my premium membership expired, so I renewed this morning, but I'm still experiencing issues. Could this be related to the site update or has my renewal just not caught up to itself?
Oct 11th, 2015, 8:10 pm

Sorry, I am unable to reupload books. If links are dead, please feel free to request again. Apologies for the inconvenience