[ 2 posts ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: Four Novels by Linda Kage (.ePUB) (.MOBI) (.PDF)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:42 pm 
Major eBook Releaser

WRZ$: 153808.70
Four Novels by Linda Kage
Requirements: ePUB, MOBI, PDF Readers, 6.14 MB
Overview: "I grew up on a dairy farm in the Midwest as the youngest of eight children. Now I live in Kansas with my husband, daughter, and our nine cuckoo clocks. My life's been blessed with lots of people to learn from and love. Writing's always been a major part my world, and I'm so happy to finally share some of my stories with other romance lovers." Linda Kage

Genre: Contemporary Romance, New Adult Romance

Image Image Image Image

The Right to Remain Mine: You have the right to remain cherished. Anything you read or scream out in ecstasy can and will be used against you in the bedroom of Willow DeVane. You have the right to enjoy a big, sexy cop. If you can’t find your own, one by the name of Raith Malloy will be provided for you to enjoy and explore thoroughly within these pages.

Tempers flare from the first moment divorce lawyer Willow DeVane crosses paths with sheriff deputy Raith Malloy. Both too stubborn and controlling for their own good, Willow and Raith butt heads until anger turns to passion, and they begin an affair despite their brewing hostilities. But more than one force works against them when they learn Willow’s being targeted by a dangerous stalker.

Fighting Fate: Forgiving your brother's murderer may be noble, but falling in love with him borders on betrayal.

When Paige Zukowski enrolls at Granton University in honor of her dead brother, she has no idea fate will land her on the same campus with the very guy who killed him. But Logan Xander isn't quite the murderer she's always believed him to be.

A day hasn't passed since the tragedy that Logan doesn't wish he could go back and undo everything. It doesn't take Paige long to realize he's suffered as much as she has. Forgiving him for ruining her life might not be so impossible after all. But when she actually starts to like him and realizes he likes her in return, their true anguish begins.

Kiss It Better: A PAST TO PLAGUE HIM...

When Reed Walker's sister is raped, memories of his miserable childhood haunt Reed and interfere with his perfectly structured life. To add to the chaos, just when dating becomes the last thing on his mind, Sophia Eschell, the very woman he's been dreaming about for the past three years, barrels into his life.

AND A WOMAN TO HEAL HIM...

After hooking up with too many troubled men, Sophia is determined to find a normal, average guy sans baggage. She turns her attention to Reed, only to discover he has more issues than anyone. But if he can learn to open up to her, can she honestly reject him or will she...kiss it all better?

Hot Commodity: SHE MARRIED THE ONE MAN SHE WAS TRYING TO AVOID

Thinking to assure a business merger with the wealthy, successful Cameron Banks, Olivia Donovan’s mother drags her to Las Vegas for a business convention, demanding she meet Banks and seduce him into wanting to marry her. But Olivia’s finished being Little Miss Yes-mother-whatever-you-say-mother. So, she sneaks away, intending to rebel and marry the very antithesis of Cameron Banks.

Who she finds is a drunk hottie that takes her to new heights of pleasure and shows her a side of herself she never knew existed before.

But after her amazing night in her new husband’s arms, she awakens the next morning only to discover she married and slept with the very Cameron Banks she’d been trying to avoid.

Is Cam the devil she feared, or will he end up being her one true hero?

Download Instructions:
http://ul.to/7or58c0k

Mirror:
http://hugefiles.net/ytmml4qu07as

Last edited by skylark03 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:42 pm 
The Advertiser

Post: #2 | Post subject: Re: Four Novels by Linda Kage (.ePUB) (.MOBI) (.PDF)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:51 pm 
Major eBook Releaser

WRZ$: 153808.70
Added Kiss It Better and Hot Commodity.

Offline Profile  

[ 2 posts ]