Location: In the Services Room of Mobilism.
Device: HTC Touch Pro 2 WM 6.5, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wifi
| bbonzz' MASTERMIND challenge...The foreplay...
- G: Hmm... Partner?
G: are you awake?
a: I am now, yes
a: just 'ok'?
G: Yes, why?
a: jeee... Guy! *rolling eyes*
G: what is it?
a: Just 'ok'? Christ! You were away for two days, you wake me up, and all you can say is 'ok'!?
a: well what?
G: I'm sorry
a: lol... he's 'sorry'!
G: yes, I am, seriously
a: ok, fine, but it would help if you said where you've been
G: I've been busy
a: So? That's new...
a: you're always busy, Guy
G: yep, but I've been writing
a: wanna talk about it?
G: yes, that bbonzz challenge contest
a: aha! what about it
G: it's not yet finished
a: not yet? after two days?
G: well, I didn't write for two days
G: I had also to sleep, to eat
a: of course! and pee, I suppose?
G: heh? ow, that reminds me about something
a: the 'pee' thing?
G: no, the writing
G: there was a writer
a: a writer?
a: what about it?
G: well, he wasn't exactly a writer
a: he wasn't?
G: nope, just someone who wanted to write what went trough his head
a: that makes him a writer, Guy
G: yeah, sure... you can tell!
a: now, what's that supposed to mean?
G: err... well, writer... books... andree... ebooks...????
a: okok, I got it, go on
G: well, he wrote a manuscript for two days
G: and two nights
a: wow! without sleeping?
a: without eating?
a: ok, go on... did he finish it?
G: nearly, he...
G: he had a problem
a: a problem?
a: out of paper? out of ink?
G: No no
G: he got hungry
a: so what?
G: he got hungry and got himself something to eat
a: I don't see a problem in that... or, he didn't have something to eat?
G: yes, he had
G: am I boring you, partner?
a: no no
a: sure sure... go on
G: ok, so he went to the kitchen and prepared himself a portion of fried scampi
a: (I can imagine them)
G: ...with garlic sauce
a: (I can smell them)
G: when they were ready, he returned to his desk to eat them
a: (I can taste them...)
G: but when he took the first one out of his shelf, err... 'shelf'? partner?
a: 'shell', Guy
G: ok, so when he wanted to peel the first one
a: *rolling eyes*
G: ... it 'spit' on his glasses
a: he wore glasses?
G: yes, he wasn't that old, but he needed glasses to watch his screen
G: so he took off his glasses,
G: and went on eating his scampi
a: he could still see enough?
G: to peel his scampi, yes
G: then suddenly he realized he hadn't saved his writing for two days
a: ouch? not once?
G: nope, not once since he started his writing
a: and? he did?
G: he wanted to
G: so he pushed the 'save' option in the drop-down menu
G: with his fingers full of garlic butter...
G: but that wasn't a problem
G: problem was he hadn't his glasses on
G: he took them off after the scampi 'spit' on it, remember
a: oh God...
a: you mean...
G: yes, instead of tapping 'save' he tapped 'delete'...
G: yep, 'ouch', everything gone
a: his work from two days?
G: and two nights...
a: all gone?
G: all of it
a; he recovered it?
a: ow ow ow
a: why are you telling this?
G: it reminds me of something
a: yes? *sigh*
G: I remember one day I wrote a letter
a: why do you always change subj... ow, a letter? you?
a: who did you write it to?
G: to you
a: to me? why?
G: nothing special
a: what was it about?
G: just about things that went trough my mind
a: ow? like what?
G: like what a wonderful partner you are
G: the best of the nest!
a: err... I'm not a bird, Sir!
G: maybe, but still, it's great to h...
a: please don't
a: you don't have to write it, you can just say it
a: beside that...
a: I know that already!!! hahaha
G: haha... yes, I suppose so
a: ok, so?
G: so what?
a; what happened to the letter?
G: it's gone
a: huh? gone?
a: but... how?
G: told you...
G: I erased it by accident while I wanted to save it...
a: you mean... ouch!
G: scampi, yes... sorry
a: weird, Guy!
G: I know
a: do you?
G: yeah... and that was also in my letter
a: the weird thing?
G: yeah, that although I'm such a weird guy, you still want to be my partner
a: err... stubborn?
G: I suppose so
a: you're finally going to tell me why you woke me up?
G: ow, right... bbonzz' challenge
G: ok for you if we talk about that tomorrow?
a: sure you won't be away another two days?
G: haha! err... we'll see?
a: damn you, Guy... Don't you dare!
G: hehe... okok
a: see you tomorrow then?
The How-to (part one)
- Sure you know by now the great applications from developer bbonzz for WinMo. You can find an overview here. Largest part of his applications are full featured freeware, and some are only a "light" version, from which you can upgrade to a full (or "pro") version with a small donation.
Today we will give you the opportunity to upgrade to the full working versions of ALL of bbonzz' applications FOR FREE - included the freshly-released PocketCurse and the retail versionof MindRemote - by participating in this little contest we made. It's free, it's easy, it should be fun, and it should also be tempting enough to join as the reward for the winner(s) is worth it.
The How-to (part two)
- In the next post you will see four pictures - screenshots - from all of bbonzz' applications. The pictures are numbered. Your services team has selected a picture from every application, written down the number, and kept in a safe place. Up to you to guess what pictures we selected.
The How-to (part three)
- This will work in a 'mastermind' way, meaning we will reveal how many right guesses you made, but won't tell which one was correct.
The How-to (party!)
- Simply post here the string of numbers from the pictures you think we selected, format: 1 2 3 1 2 3... And we will reply how many pictures you guessed right.
Also, find out what's the number of the pictures we show a part from here, and count those together:
So, to be valid, your post should look like this one:
The How-to (after-party)
- There are two winners:
- First user who guesses all the right pictures we selected
- The user who made most guesses.
Both will receive ALL of bbonzz' full applications for free.
Good luck!G & a
- To allow as many users as possible to participate in this challenge, we ask kindly every poster to wait another two posts before posting again. If no replies are posted during two days, a 'wildcard' user may jump in, even if there hasn't been two reply after his last post. For this contest, the wild card goes to... raffle... raffle... Zacharie! (Well, not so 'wild' as we know Zach is always around... )
Once the correct pictures are guessed, we will start a new round of this challenge.
- Services and Contests