Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!

Aug 28th, 2011, 8:00 am
The one who delivered me became king,
The one who received me died,
There are five of me.
Who am I?

This Riddle is courtesy of our very own Tattle
As usual you may ask questions to receive a yes or no answer
Aug 28th, 2011, 8:00 am

sherlockx The Eternal Trickster
Aug 28th, 2011, 8:14 am
Aha! We have our first guest riddle. Thanks, Tattle.

Remember, you'll get as much riddle points as the number of questions it takes to solve this. Good luck! :)

G & a - Services and Contests
(Anything you want, you got it... - R. Orbison)
Aug 28th, 2011, 8:14 am
Aug 28th, 2011, 8:25 am
Are you a person?
Is that a question about me or the riddle Zacharie?
If it is about the riddle then the answer is NO

From now on I will expectTattle to be posting his own replies to questions asked

Thanks sherlockx, glad i can help out. - Tattle

Image Image Image Image
Aug 28th, 2011, 8:25 am

Aug 29th, 2011, 4:56 am
Sherlocx wrote:Is that a question about me or the riddle Zacharie?

Would that have made a difference? Beside that, I have some personal thoughts about how far a blind dog will walk into a forest - though I'm not sure you want to hear them - so just tell me: are we looking for a five-letter word here?

No - Tattle

Aug 29th, 2011, 4:56 am

Aug 29th, 2011, 11:23 am
@ tattle & sherlocxk: you guys realize users might be waiting to post a question until the previous one has been answered (I do). Wouldn't you better agree to answer/reply whenever one of you is online?

It might work better that way, but I'm just doing as sir sherlockx says. :D -Tattle
face it Zacharie , you only want me online so you can abuse me. As it happens I was kidnapped this morning by 2 people who bundled me into a car , drove off with me and forced food and drink down me at a pub. Such was the speed of my abduction I did not have chance to turn off my computer or even log out of Mobilism. Sx
Or unless Zach is smart and knows that she can not abuse me. :twisted: -Tattle
Aug 29th, 2011, 11:23 am

Aug 29th, 2011, 6:56 pm
Zacharie thinks you talk to much. Better figure out whose dog got blind, and which forest you want it to walk trough.

While at the same time you think about whom from you both is gonna answer my question, here it is: are we looking for a verb?
No verbs, the dog is Cerberus and the forest of the time between now and then! Sx

Aug 29th, 2011, 6:56 pm

Aug 29th, 2011, 7:56 pm
Speaking of dogs... are we looking for something organic?
Of, relating to, or derived from living organisms

Probably not Sx

Aug 29th, 2011, 7:56 pm

Aug 29th, 2011, 10:09 pm
Is the tattle... err... title of this riddle essential for solving it?

No. But, the title might bring you a tattle bit closer ;) - Tattle

Aug 29th, 2011, 10:09 pm

Aug 30th, 2011, 6:39 am
sherlockx wrote:receive a yes or no answer
Haha! You're funny. ;)

Tell us, is the word 'king' in your riddle meant as "a head of state who inherits his position from his family"?
Yes that is correct we are not talking about Elvis :lol: Sx

Aug 30th, 2011, 6:39 am

Aug 30th, 2011, 12:12 pm
Are you a person? - No
Are we looking for a five-letter word here? - No
Are we looking for a verb? - No verbs
Are we looking for something organic? - Probably not
Is the tattle title of this raddle riddle essential for solving it? - No. But, the title might bring you a little bit closer
Is the word 'king' in your riddle meant as "a head of state who inherits his position from his family"? - Yes that is correct
All correct
Please check if the answers above still stand, and answer this one: is this riddle religion-related?
yes this is a religiously related riddle , the titles not Tattle's the rest is to rattle Sx

Aug 30th, 2011, 12:12 pm

Aug 31st, 2011, 7:25 am
Has this happened in history?
What a strange question. Why would you think to ask if it happened in a hotel in Istanbul? Well I telephoned the history hotel and they said they had nothing to do with religion.
In the unlikely event that you meant did this happen in the past then the answer is Yes
This answer is brought to you from the rapid riddle responder Sx

Aug 31st, 2011, 7:25 am

Aug 31st, 2011, 4:58 pm
Are you the Five Holy Wounds of Jesus' Crucifixion?
Welcome olagaton That's a very good suggestion but sadly that is not the correct answer. However as a bonus I will tell you that you are in the right religion i.e the answer can be found in the bible.So keep trying. Sx

Image Image Image Image
Aug 31st, 2011, 4:58 pm
Aug 31st, 2011, 8:40 pm
Just as a side note, it's "The one that delivered me became king." So whoever delivered, or gave, the one that's speaking became a king. Hence, in your answer, a roman soldier would have had to have become king, which of course we know never happened, unless he became king of his grill, or something along those lines ;)
Aug 31st, 2011, 8:40 pm

!~! Retired !~!
MOBILISM.ORG
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT. ◄
Aug 31st, 2011, 9:35 pm
Is it a Parable?
No Zacharie it is not a parable or a parachute Sx

Aug 31st, 2011, 9:35 pm

Sep 1st, 2011, 5:04 am
sherlockx wrote:The one who delivered me became king,

Would the one have become King if he hadn't delivered you?
No , Sx

Sep 1st, 2011, 5:04 am