[ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post: #46 | Post subject: Re: [Guest Riddle]-When confusion reigns..........
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:40 pm 

WRZ$: 820.07

Device: samsung galaxy 3
car fist lacy chromosome All the letters are jumbled up-Anagram :lol:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:40 pm 
The Advertiser

Post: #47 | Post subject: Re: [Guest Riddle]-When confusion reigns..........
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:04 pm 

WRZ$: 820.07

Device: samsung galaxy 3
are single character included like a or i ? No

Offline Profile  

Post: #48 | Post subject: Re: [Guest Riddle]-When confusion reigns..........
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:41 pm 

WRZ$: 362.70
is the unscrambled saying in the same format as the answers? (ie 10,4,4,3 letters in the words) You didn't think Beukies would make it that easy for you sharks did you? No

Offline Profile  

Post: #49 | Post subject: Re: [Guest Riddle]-When confusion reigns..........
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:15 pm 
Major WM Releaser

WRZ$: 10561.64

Device: dell axim
sherlockx wrote:
"There I was in a crowd of angry and confused people.
sherlockx wrote:
amongst the crowd I saw a quiet and peaceful looking old man handing out flyers

You were at a football game. And the man was selling Ice-Mars.

chromosomefistlacycar -----> Chocolates Mars Icy Form

:lol:
Brilliant, wrong but absolutely brilliant! What song would that remind you of?

Crazy about comics? Then visit these topics: Comics news - Comics reviews. - Comics writers - Comics contests - Comics list - Similar Comics - Comics publishers - Webcomics - Motion Comics - Comics Knowledge Base - Comics: Whois? - Video reviews - Comics Art gallery - Comic book easter eggs - Support the Comic Industry...

Offline Profile  

Post: #50 | Post subject: Re: [Guest Riddle]-When confusion reigns..........
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:01 pm 
Major WM Releaser

sherlockx wrote:
What song would that remind you of?

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream (Howard Johnson, Billy Moll, Robert A. K. King)

:wink:
Now personally I would have gone for Slim Whitman's song "Indian Love Call", as used in the film Mars Attacks!

Crazy about comics? Then visit these topics: Comics news - Comics reviews. - Comics writers - Comics contests - Comics list - Similar Comics - Comics publishers - Webcomics - Motion Comics - Comics Knowledge Base - Comics: Whois? - Video reviews - Comics Art gallery - Comic book easter eggs - Support the Comic Industry...

Offline Profile  

Post: #51 | Post subject: Re: [Guest Riddle]-When confusion reigns..........
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:25 am 
VIP
Emeritus Moderator

WRZ$: 21280.22

Device: All my Releases/Posts are purely for Entertainment!
Quote:
:wink:
Now personally I would have gone for Slim Whitman's song "Indian Love Call", as used in the film Mars Attacks!

:lol: This yodeling hit for Whitman was originally written in 1924 for the musical comedy Rose Marie. The lyrics were co-written by a young Oscar Hammerstein.

Now I really believe you when you say you are 100 years old! 8)

Offline Profile  

Post: #52 | Post subject: Re: [Guest Riddle]-When confusion reigns..........
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:33 am 
Major WM Releaser

Second attempt:

sherlockx wrote:
"There I was in a crowd of angry and confused people. They were blaming everybody and anybody for their misery. I don't really remember how I got there. I was just as confused as they were, stumbling along not knowing where I was going. My life a mess.

Then in amongst the crowd I saw a quiet and peaceful looking old man handing out flyers and although everyone else was either ignoring him or throwing the pamphlets away, I had an urge to take one.

After I had stared at it for awhile, the answer came to me, and at that moment I was able to turn my life around and renew my life goals and restore direction in my life."

I was again at a football game. The crowd was very agitated. Everyone had a reason to discuss with someone else. Except the man with the pamflets... Then I read the pamphlet. It mentioned:

chromosomefistlacycar ---> Soccer charms family too

I realized I left everyone behind to go watch the game. It never occurred to me there might be other family members interested in football... It was then I decided next time I would make football games a family trip. A new direction.
Another wrong but ingenious solution & I suppose the song would be Great Balls Of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile  

Post: #53 | Post subject: Re: [Guest Riddle]-When confusion reigns..........
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:44 pm 
Major WM Releaser

sherlockx wrote:
"There I was in a crowd of angry and confused people. They were blaming everybody and anybody for their misery. I don't really remember how I got there. I was just as confused as they were, stumbling along not knowing where I was going. My life a mess.

Then in amongst the crowd I saw a quiet and peaceful looking old man handing out flyers and although everyone else was either ignoring him or throwing the pamphlets away, I had an urge to take one.

After I had stared at it for awhile, the answer came to me, and at that moment I was able to turn my life around and renew my life goals and restore direction in my life."

We finished school. Now what? We were confused, not really knowing where to go from here. Nobody showed us. Would we stay unemployed? What a mess.

A great opportunity for someone to start something new. Like that guy walking around. He gave us a pamphlet. It mentioned:

chromosomefistlacycar ---> My Aircraft school comes

Eureka! Airplanes! I would become a pilot. A new direction... :D

You must be working that anagram software to death -Wrong
And the song -"He's Simple, He's Dumb, He's the Pilot." by American indie rock band Grandaddy
It is too much to hope it would be Leaving on a Jet Plane

Offline Profile  

Post: #54 | Post subject: Re: [Guest Riddle]-When confusion reigns..........
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:31 pm 
Major WM Releaser

sherlockx wrote:

They said computers were the future. We would find work on the internet. Then they invited us to Hollywood. What were we suposed to do there? What a mess...

Then somebody gave us a pamphlet. It mentioned:

chromosomefistlacycar ---> Coach forms smiley actor

Ooh... We could become an actor in a computer movie! A new direction... :D

I can envisage you as the character Ginger Ventura in the movie The Terminator

Offline Profile  

Post: #55 | Post subject: Re: [Guest Riddle]-When confusion reigns..........
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:45 am 
Major WM Releaser

sherlockx wrote:

They said we were smart. That we learned from the past. Shouldn't worry about the end of the world... They didn't think of nucleair catastrophes, radiation, fall-out...

chromosomefistlacycar ---> Smart cosy chemical roof

So, that was an option: be prepared for the future. Protected. We would transform our house in function of the future. A new direction... :D

Song: Radioactivity by Kraftwork
I associate you more with "Day of the Triffids :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile  

Post: #56 | Post subject: Re: [Guest Riddle]-When confusion reigns..........
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:00 pm 
Major WM Releaser

sherlockx wrote:

They said we could do it. That we are talented. We would build an army. From clay. Then the soldiers looked good, so did the canons. But the horses looked ugly. No matter how we tried, the horses looked like dogs. Then how could we know how they should look? What a mess...

chromosomefistlacycar ---> Comics format clay horse

Aha! That was an idea. We would read comics. Comics with horses. That would inspire us. A new direction... :D

Song: Seven horses in the sky.
The Chinese are making a new Terracotta army for Qin Shi Huang will you volunteer?

Offline Profile  

Post: #57 | Post subject: Re: [Guest Riddle]-When confusion reigns..........
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:38 pm 
Major WM Releaser

sherlockx wrote:

So we were back to school. But the school was new, nobody there to show us the way. What classes? What directions? Where to go? What a mess...

chromosomefistlacycar ---> Fyscal or Catechism Room

Yes! A choice. Finally. Now we knew where we could go. A new direction... :D

Song: Go your own way.

Offline Profile  

Post: #58 | Post subject: Re: [Guest Riddle]-When confusion reigns..........
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:31 pm 
Major WM Releaser

sherlockx wrote:

We wood make a magazine. About shoes. Shoe soles. We wrote an article:

You would understand my decision if you put yourself in my shoes ... cleats - shoes with leather or metal projections on the soles; "the football players all wore cleats ... running shoe - a light comfortable shoe designed for running ... or pantoufle (archaic), platform, plimsoll or plimsole, pump, racket or racquet, ...

Now we just needed a title for this. But... we were stuck. No clue. No idea. What a mess...

chromosomefistlacycar ---> My archaic comfort Soles

Wonderful! Nice title! Now we could go on with the next page. A new direction... :D

Song: These boots are made for walking...

Offline Profile  

Post: #59 | Post subject: Re: [Guest Riddle]-When confusion reigns..........
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:33 pm 

WRZ$: 362.70
I'm pretty sure Zach isn't going to get it since there are thousand upon thousands of 4 word combos in chromosomefistlacycar. Without a more specific clue or clues we're going to be here for ages. With that out of the way I do know a famous cover song that this riddle in general reminds me of...... (I Can't Get No)Satisfaction !!!!!!!!

Patience young grasshopper, how is it that you do not read the riddle carefully and gain inspiration from the message in it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline Profile  

Post: #60 | Post subject: Re: [Guest Riddle]-When confusion reigns..........
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:44 pm 

WRZ$: 50.80
Does the four words on the flyer have something to do with religion? Or politics?
Does it have to do with physical direction? Like instructions on a map?

The answer is no to all of the above but a very good line of questioning

Offline Profile  

[ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next