Forum for hire...
Since the ownership of this section came to an end, you are now allowed to post here your bid to become the new owner of the ANDROID section
for a month. From the moment the section-owner is designated, the topics 'increase' will be counted during one month. The 'owner' will receive an equal amount of WRZ$ as the ANDROID topic 'increase' counter. Fyi, last month owner Mr. Fufu
earned 5350 WRZ$
with his ownership...Example:
Number of topics in Android section at the start of the ownership: 44500Regular bidding rules:
Number of topics after 1 month: 47500
Earnings added to your account: 3000 WRZ$!
- Every bid has to be 25 WRZ$ higher compared to the previous bid.
- You can not bid more than the amount of WRZ$ you own at the moment of posting
- The bidding period starts today
- The regular bidding ends on Sep 13 2012
Once the bidding ends - on Sep 13 - the three highest bidders
will be allowed to post a final bid by PM within two days. Then the (new) owner of the section will be designated. The bid amount will then be deducted from your account, and the ownership will begin. After 1 month, an amount of WRZ$ equal to the topics growth during that period will be added to your account.Final bidding rules:
- Only for the three highest 'regular' bidders after the seven days bidding period
- Send your final bid to Guy1731 by , with BCC to Sherlockx for confirmation
- Only send PM if you want to overrule the highest regular bid
- If you don't send a PM within two days, we'll presume you keep your last regular bid
If for any reason the posting of topics should be obstructed – for example in case of a ‘site down’ incident – for one full day or more, the regular/final bidding and owner periods will be extended until the specific period is reached. (With ‘obstructed’ we mean the impossibility to post or create a new topic in any section of the forum.)