Forum for hire...
Since the ownership of this section came to an end, you are now allowed to post here your bid to become the new owner of the Blackberry section
for a month. From the moment the section-owner is designated, the topics 'increase' will be counted during one month. The 'owner' will receive an equal amount of WRZ$ as the Blackberry topic 'increase' counter, multiplied by the MTC
, which has been camculated today to be 67,93. Fyi, last month owner Petaminx
earned 1580.40 WRZ$
with his ownership...Example:
Number of topics in Blackberry section at the start of the ownership: 680Regular bidding rules:
Number of topics after 1 month: 715
Earnings added to your account: 2377.55WRZ$!
- Every bid has to be 25 WRZ$ higher compared to the previous bid.
- You can not bid more than the amount of WRZ$ you own at the moment of posting
- The bidding period starts when first bid is posted
- The regular bidding ends seven days after it started.
Because of the holidays season, the normal bidding period has been extended to 14 days, (Instead of 7 days), and still starts as soon as the first bid is posted.
Once the bidding ends, the three highest bidders
will be allowed to post a final bid by PM within two days. Then the (new) owner of the section will be designated. The bid amount will then be deducted from your account, and the ownership will begin. After 1 month, an amount of WRZ$ equal to the topics growth during that period - multiplied with the MTC - will be added to your account.Final bidding rules:
- Only for the three highest 'regular' bidders after the seven days bidding period
- Send your final bid to Guy1731 by , with BCC to Sherlockx for confirmation
- Only send PM if you want to overrule the highest regular bid
- If you don't send a PM within two days, we'll presume you keep your last regular bid
- If for any reason the posting of topics should be obstructed – for example in case of a ‘site down’ incident – for one full day or more, the regular/final bidding and owner periods will be extended until the specific period is reached. (With ‘obstructed’ we mean the impossibility to post or create a new topic in any section of the forum.)
- Remember you don't have to be rich to become a section owner, as you still can participate to the Contests tournament (here).
___________________ Contests tournament.