Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jun 23rd, 2017, 9:22 am
Current mood

Hello people :wave:
Jun 23rd, 2017, 9:22 am
Jun 23rd, 2017, 10:30 am
PinkWorld... great shot. I think most people would agree with you ;)

And pjmpjm, Thanks for finding one of the books I was looking for.
I REALLY APPRECIATE all you have done.

I love the request forum. I've already helped two people find books, and I will keep at it.
Jun 23rd, 2017, 10:30 am

Jun 23rd, 2017, 10:45 am
johngriffen wrote:PinkWorld... great shot. I think most people would agree with you ;)

Hello John :D I love Fridays, especially the ones followed by a long long weekend off :D
Jun 23rd, 2017, 10:45 am
Jun 23rd, 2017, 11:00 am
Who doesn't love Fridays ;)

It leads into the best part of the week!
Jun 23rd, 2017, 11:00 am

Jun 23rd, 2017, 11:48 am
hey Pinky sorry i missed you honey :( :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b35aHoiMNBs one of my all time favourites from nikos kourkoulis enjoy!
Jun 23rd, 2017, 11:48 am

Jun 23rd, 2017, 11:51 am
Friday night here, TFWBL members, and I have my fire going on a winter's evening.

John, glad I could help out.

PW, for my three Persian cats, every day is Friday (or the weekend)!

matina and Katy, have to arrange some kindling tomorrow because the forecast is for very cold weather in the upper Blue Mountains next week. Already have a lot of firewood ready, but will have to do some serious splitting.

More unusual bookends seen at Leura Mall the other day, plus a wolfie on the right for matina!
Jun 23rd, 2017, 11:51 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jun 23rd, 2017, 12:09 pm
oooooohhhh i love those book ends better than the rhino ones. PJ Christmas is coming I'll expect them in my Christmas stocking :wink: :wink: see the wolf was trying to tell you something after all :lol: :lol:
time i signed off for the night see you all tomorrow be careful splitting that wood ok, watch out for spiders and snakes. love to the triad be safe goodnight

Jun 23rd, 2017, 12:09 pm

Jun 23rd, 2017, 12:34 pm
Good night, matina! (Will report back tomorrow on my wood splitting.)

Same to you, Katy, if you check back in this evening.

I had to crawl up this slot in the cliff to get to the top of one of the sandstone 'pagoda' rock formations . . . during Monday's outing to beautiful Bell . . .
Jun 23rd, 2017, 12:34 pm

Jun 23rd, 2017, 12:44 pm
Very nice bookends, pjm! Your cats are so lucky! I just started my weekend & wish the entire week could be a weekend :lol:

Matina, I hope you have a good night's rest. Sweet dreams! :D
Jun 23rd, 2017, 12:44 pm
Jun 23rd, 2017, 5:04 pm
matina wrote:hey Pinky sorry i missed you honey :( :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b35aHoiMNBs one of my all time favourites from nikos kourkoulis enjoy!

Matina, thank you for the song. I let youtube on autoplay as I was getting ready for my short holiday trip.

PJ, your cats are very very lucky! :D

Alessa, half of my week is gonna be a weekend :D
Jun 23rd, 2017, 5:04 pm
Jun 23rd, 2017, 5:11 pm
PinkWorld wrote:Alessa, half of my week is gonna be a weekend :D

:o :shock: Lucky girl!!!

PinkWorld wrote:PJ, your cats are very very lucky! :D

Totally! We should come back as pampered cats in our next lives. Then we could have 8 more lives just like that! :lol:
Jun 23rd, 2017, 5:11 pm
Jun 24th, 2017, 2:02 am
Good morning/evening all :wave: looks like I'm the first to check in today :D Happy Friday bear and ice wherever you are :wave: ice how's your headache :? Morning Matina how are you :D enjoy your day Bless you :D Good morning Pj I can't believe you climbed up that rock you make me tired :) definitely heater weather be careful splitting wood tho :) hope you have a great Saturday :)hi alessa, pw, diva hugs , Stretton,booktopia :wave: enjoy the weekend :D
Jun 24th, 2017, 2:02 am
Jun 24th, 2017, 4:18 am
Good morning matina and Alessa and Katy. This Saturday is another very beautiful winter's day up here in the mountains at 950 metres altitude!

I was woken up very early this morning by an international phone call from a distant cousin whom I hadn't heard from for many years. Very sad story of major health issues and teenage children in great trouble. Couldn't think what I could do 16,000 kilometres away so just listened and tried to be positive. Very, very sad. She had also phoned my brother. He'll try to contact local authorities to help her.

Three cats are already enjoying their 'weekend' just like they do 365 days a year!

Greetings to br bear and Ice, and Stretton, booktopia and Diva as well. Also PW and John . . .

Here's a photo I took of my friend Roger during our recent bushwalk, going back down that 'slot' in the cliff, after we'd got up on top!

Jun 24th, 2017, 4:18 am

Jun 24th, 2017, 4:49 am
hello all sorry had Satan to contend with and BBQing over hot coals should have been roasting him but i digress lunch is over with paperwork done for another week he has gone home. time for shower and to go shopping. so sorry i missed you all;-(
PJ very sad to hear of family members in trouble when there is nothing we can do for them;-( prayers are heading your way for your family.
Katy so sorry i missed you
bear Ice i hope you are feeling better enjoy the rest of your weekend folks

Jun 24th, 2017, 4:49 am

Jun 24th, 2017, 5:22 am
Matina nice to see you glad you didn't bbq Satan be tough like old boots :lol: at least it's over go and have a nice coffee while your out take care :) Hi Pj it's hard raising teenagers today :? I'm sorry for your cousins troubles I hope your brother may be able to help :? sending my heartfelt wishes to your family :? Just listening to her helps more than you know try and enjoy the rest of your afternoon with the fuzzies :) night bear night Ice I hope your both ok miss you girls I'm calling it a day have a great weekend everyone bye for now :D
Jun 24th, 2017, 5:22 am