Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Feb 20th, 2017, 3:15 am
Alessa for you & your mum honey

Feb 20th, 2017, 3:15 am

Feb 20th, 2017, 3:42 am
Alessa, sending more good wishes for you and your mother.

matina, had a single Tim Tam with coffee last night, as a big treat!

Hi to br bear and Ice and hope you have a good evening.

Katy, near perfect day here in the mountains . . . 17 degrees, sunny and breezy . . .

Greetings to Stretton and booktopia, if you're around.

View west from King's Tableland . . .
Feb 20th, 2017, 3:42 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Feb 20th, 2017, 3:58 am
Hi pj how can you stop at one tim tam :D your very good id eat them all but i won't :shock: :? its a lovely 25c right now just enjoying it :)
Feb 20th, 2017, 3:58 am
Feb 20th, 2017, 4:57 am
I'm out folks.... one tired bear today.... zzzz

Hope you all have a great day :D :D ... see you all tomorrow :wave:
Feb 20th, 2017, 4:57 am
Feb 20th, 2017, 4:59 am
Night br bear :wave: nap time for me night Ice
im sure your not far behind :)
Matina ill take the cutie sleep buddy
:lol: take care all :D
Feb 20th, 2017, 4:59 am
Feb 20th, 2017, 5:13 am
Image sleeping buddy :lol: :lol: 8)
Feb 20th, 2017, 5:13 am

Feb 20th, 2017, 5:36 am
What a cutie!!! Huggie, huggie! :D

Mom update:
Good news...My mom's angioplasty went well. They did the balloon angioplasty and found 2 arterial veins badly constricted and inserted stents in them. Her hand looks black from lack of blood flow but she's back in her room recuperating. Her hand is still bandaged and we have to wait another hour to see if the vein where the procedure was done from has stopped bleeding.

Thanks for all your good wishes :D
Feb 20th, 2017, 5:36 am
Feb 20th, 2017, 8:16 am
That's good news, Alessa. A couple of my friends have had the same procedure and it was successful. Let us know how she's going, when you can.

Love the little wolfie being cared for, matina.

Katy, lovely coolish summer day here, all day long. Hope it was the same for you.

Good night, br bear!

Blue Mountains Govett's Leap photo by Daniel Tran . . .
Feb 20th, 2017, 8:16 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Feb 20th, 2017, 8:24 am
Alessa thats good news :D i hope your mom is resting and can go home soon
best wishes to you both :D

Pj it was a lovely cool day here it did warm up a bit this afternoon but had a cool breeze :D

Matina hope all is well :D ill say night from me see you tomorrow take care :D

Morning to all just waking up :wave:
Feb 20th, 2017, 8:24 am
Feb 20th, 2017, 8:53 am
that is awesome news Alessa i hope she feels better soon. & can come home. god be with and bless you both.
@hellokeroro a stroll through the ebook section will give you all you want and more just put the effort in to hunt for them :D :D
Feb 20th, 2017, 8:53 am

Feb 20th, 2017, 8:32 pm
Good evening everyone ....
Dragon Lady when I sent the reply regarding Chain Gang I hadn't seen the above. I wish your Mom a speedy recovery
Hi to PJ, Katy, Bear, Dreamer, Ice and also Booktopia and Stretton if they pop in.
Matina there are cute wolves like in your pic and really naughty ones. The naughty ones tend to be of Greek descent living in Oz :lol:
Feb 20th, 2017, 8:32 pm
Feb 20th, 2017, 9:06 pm
Alessa9 wrote:What a cutie!!! Huggie, huggie! :D

Mom update:
Good news...My mom's angioplasty went well. They did the balloon angioplasty and found 2 arterial veins badly constricted and inserted stents in them. Her hand looks black from lack of blood flow but she's back in her room recuperating. Her hand is still bandaged and we have to wait another hour to see if the vein where the procedure was done from has stopped bleeding.

Thanks for all your good wishes :D

Thank you for the update Alessa...sending you *Hugs* :-D :clap: :wave:
Feb 20th, 2017, 9:06 pm
Feb 20th, 2017, 9:18 pm
We are having another storm (as Alessa knows) it is very unusual for this area...

:wave: So I'm leaving my Greetings now for PJ, Matina, Katy, Bear, Ice, Dreamer, Diva, Stretton, Blueram...
@Kat and Nonny :wink:

Feb 20th, 2017, 9:18 pm
Feb 20th, 2017, 9:50 pm
Good evening/morning/afternoon :wave:

My heartfelt gratitude to all of you who kept my mom in your thoughts. THANK YOU.

My mom is much better and I left her sleeping at the hospital. The surgery went well and she'll be able to leave the hospital on Wednesday. She won't be able to do anything physical for at least a week, but she'll be fine since we're hiring a caretaker to help her out at home for a couple of weeks.
Feb 20th, 2017, 9:50 pm