Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Aug 23rd, 2017, 4:22 am
and I'm off..... :wave:

see you all tomorrow :D
Aug 23rd, 2017, 4:22 am
Aug 23rd, 2017, 4:29 am
Good morning, everyone! :wave:

Good night, bear!
Aug 23rd, 2017, 4:29 am
Aug 23rd, 2017, 4:36 am
good night bear :wave:

:shh: now that she's gone....
Aug 23rd, 2017, 4:36 am
Aug 23rd, 2017, 5:58 am
Good night bear :wave: you too ice go to bed soon :D night everyone who's calling it's night :wave: Matina hope you've had a good day :D Pj hope your ok enjoy the rest of your afternoon :D Hi Alessa how's your week been hope your well :wave: Nap time for me bye for now :wave:
Aug 23rd, 2017, 5:58 am
Aug 23rd, 2017, 5:59 am

Good night to br bear and Ice!

matina, here are a few more Maine beach photos for you.

Katy, fairly mild and sunny up here in the mountains today.

Again, photos are from fairly near my brother's house, but on the other side of the bay . . .

Are you around today, John?
Aug 23rd, 2017, 5:59 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Aug 23rd, 2017, 6:05 am
Now I am back... was just paying attention to a few of the fantasy drafts I'm involved in.

You must of had MANY beautiful days when you were here. Stunning picture after picture.
I feel like I had a vacation ;)

Good nite to all that are calling it a day or simply taking a nap.
HELLO LADIES! :D
Aug 23rd, 2017, 6:05 am

Aug 23rd, 2017, 6:36 am
WOW PJ they are just simply STUNNING I LOVE THE BEACH PICS THE MOST!!!! thank you for sharing and as JG said i feel like i have been on vacation too ;-) god bless you for taking us all along with you.
JG nice to see you i have just gotten home and yes almost time for my nana nap i still have a few bills to pay but i can do that later this afternoon;-)
JG"just paying attention to a few of the fantasy drafts I'm involved in." please explain?? :?: more info please :lol: :lol: well time to head off for now i will check in later :wave: :wave:
Aug 23rd, 2017, 6:36 am

Aug 23rd, 2017, 6:39 am
Fantasy Football Drafts. On two of the forums I'm involved in, we do slow drafts, were everybody gets 4 hours to make their picks. It sometimes takes up to two weeks to finish the draft, unlike the online drafts that can take only a hour or two.

Not quite the kind of Fantasy you were thinking about :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aug 23rd, 2017, 6:39 am

Aug 23rd, 2017, 6:49 am
:o :shock: I AM SHOCKED! that you would think i was thinking such things :o :shock: :roll: :think: :? :think: :oops: :-P :wink: :wink: upon further consideration :? :? fair point taking into account my previous behavior :oops: :-P :lol: :lol: but seriously i actually thought it was a fantasy online game like the one where you build your own empire from the ground up and defend it at all costs etc :oops: :oops: :( :( sorry i am not a gamer at all so i know very little about it i was genuinely interested and wanted to know more :? :lol: :lol: my bad :( :(
Aug 23rd, 2017, 6:49 am

Aug 23rd, 2017, 7:06 am
Actually, I also play tactical war games as well. "Civilization" is a game franchise similar to what you describe. All the players build empires from the ground up, and then try to wipe everybody else out (there are other victory conditions, but wiping somebody out is far more fun)
I've been playing the CIV series since the mid 90's. It's both a single player and multi player game.
So you actually know more than you think ;)
Aug 23rd, 2017, 7:06 am

Aug 23rd, 2017, 7:42 am
:o :shock: really :? :? i just watch tv commercials :lol: :lol: 8) thank you for enlightening me :D :D
Aug 23rd, 2017, 7:42 am

Aug 23rd, 2017, 8:23 am
Back from today's outing . . . dropping off and then picking up my bushwalking friend.

Glad you liked the beach pictures, matina. John, I think all the time I was in Maine (more than two weeks) it was sunny except for one morning. Maine has had a very dry summer. But it was great for photos.

Same area as previous beach photos . . .

Katy, has been 17 degrees and sunny this afternoon . . . like spring in the mountains!
Aug 23rd, 2017, 8:23 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Aug 23rd, 2017, 8:39 am
Yeah Pj... you could tell from your photos that overall, all you had was sunny days when you were here ;)

matina... No Problem :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aug 23rd, 2017, 8:39 am

Aug 23rd, 2017, 8:47 am
Hi Pj great photo it's almost as if the sky is touching the water it has been a lovely afternoon for sure I hope it lasts :D hello John how are you :D my son in-law plays online games much to my daughters annoyance :lol: Have a good day :) Matina, Pj I'll call it a night take care both of you :D Morning Nonny and all those strarting the day :wave:
Aug 23rd, 2017, 8:47 am
Aug 23rd, 2017, 9:07 am
Image for nonny
Katy have a great night honey;-)
another awesome pic PJ. But i am still angry you didn't pack me into your suit case when you went to maine :lol: :lol:
Aug 23rd, 2017, 9:07 am